𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

Sophia was sat with Rebekah. They had spent the entire morning catching up whilst they got manicures done. The Mikaelson family were getting ready for a ball that would happen later that night.

"Rebekah. Tell me how handsome I am." Kol said as he looked at himself dressed in a tux in the mirror. Rebekah simply rolled her eyes.

"Oh Kol. You know I can't be compelled." Rebekah said as Finn smiled.

"Oh Bekah." Sophia said, rolling her eyes. "Kol, you look extremely handsome."

"Thank you Sophia. I'm beginning to like you more and more. Nik sure did pick a good one." Kol said as he went back to checking himself out. The door opened and Klaus walked in, looking very angry.

"You went after Elena?" Klaus asked Rebekah. He did not look happy. "What is wrong with you?"

"Here we go." Rebekah said.

"Do you want another dagger in your heart?" Klaus asked.

"Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" Kol asked.

"Oh go back to staring at yourself." Klaus said.

"And who are you? My father?" Kol asked.

"No. But you're in my house." Klaus growled.

"Then perhaps we should go outside." Kol said as the two brothers glared at each other, standing face to face.

"Kol, Niklaus. Stop fighting. Please." Sophia said, making both brothers look at her. Klaus sighed and stepped away, rather surprising Kol and Finn. Rebekah and Elijah knew of their relationship well but Kol and Finn hadn't. They were shocked of how quickly Klaus listened to his girlfriend. Even Esther who had been watching was surprised. Her son never listened to anyone so for him to oblige to this girl so quickly showed her that she had some sort of effect on him. That he had a side to him that no one except for Sophia had seen.

"Niklaus. Come." Esther said before Klaus went over to his mother and they walked into the other room.

"You really have my brother wrapped around your finger, don't you?" Elijah asked.

"It's a gift." Sophia shrugged, making them all laugh. They were all growing to like Sophia. She was nice to have around and she seemed to bring all the siblings closer together. Best of all, she knew how to keep Klaus in line.