𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

It had been two days since the couple left the Gilbert house and since then, they hadn't left their bed. They had been...catching up for the days that they had to restrain themselves in the living room where anyone could walk in on them. The only time they weren't doing it was when they needed to eat and well, they pretty much just ate off of each other anyways. Klaus would often feed on her too, making their activities much sexier. It was now late in the afternoon and just like the afternoon before, they were in bed after another round of pleasuring each other.

"Maybe we should stop now." Sophia panted as Klaus fell next to her on the bed, their naked bodies wrapped up in the duvet. "We've been at it for two days straight."

"We could always go on for another two days?" Klaus smirked, turning on his side to face her, making Sophia let out a laugh and turn on her side to face him.

"Don't you have plans?" Sophia asked as Klaus ran his finger up and down her bare arm. "Last I checked, you were planning to take over the world."

"I'd put all my plans on hold if it meant spending more time with you." Klaus smirked, shuffling his body closer to Sophia, his finger now trailing from her neck down to her chest. Sophia closed her eyes and sighed in content.

To be honest, she didn't want this moment to end. If they were to stop, they would be getting back to their normal lives. They'd have to face their realities again that involved a lot of violence, fighting, fear, anxiety and death. She just wanted a normal life with Klaus and now that she had a taste of it, she wanted more. She needed more. "I can't get enough of you."

"Well, that's good because I can't get enough of you either." Sophia said, making Klaus smile and lean in to kiss her but she pulled her head away. "No, no more kisses. If I kiss you, I'm not gonna want it to stop."

"Then we won't stop." Klaus said softly, running his hand down Sophia's bare stomach, heading dangerously close to her private area. Sophia felt her heart pound as her womanhood began throbbing like crazy. She wanted Klaus so bad but they had to get back to their lives.

"Mmmm...stop..." Sophia moaned, making Klaus smirk before leaning in and leaving kisses all down her jaw and neck, his hands running up and down her bare back.

"You still want me to stop?" Klaus asked as he peppered kisses all over her chest before looking up at her. Sophia bit her bottom lip as she ran her fingers up and down Klaus' exposed chest. She was feeling really turned on but she wanted to be a tease.