𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚂𝚘 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊. 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 :( 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚜 👀

********

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜

It had been a few days and Sophia and Klaus were now in New Orleans. Sophia was already loving it. The music, the dancing, the fun. There was so much life to the city that Mystic Falls was lacking. Sophia was walking around the French Quarter when she made it to a little bar. She had been nauseous for a few days now and even threw up once or twice. She figured she had food poisoning or a stomach bug or something so she was watching what she ate and drank. She went and sat by the bar.

"I recognise you." The bartender said.

"Well, I don't think I'm anyone special." Sophia said. The bartender looked at her hand and saw her engagement ring.

"You're engaged to the original hybrid. You're Sophia Salvatore."

"Seems like I'm pretty famous in the supernatural community then." Sophia chuckled. "Can I get a soda please?"

"No alcohol?" She asked, looking at her quite intently.

"No. I've been having stomach problems so I've been watching what I eat and drink." She said. "I didn't catch your name."

"I'm Jane-Anne."

"It's very nice to meet you." Sophia said as Jane-Anne gave her a glass of soda.

"Same here. I was expecting the future wife of the original hybrid to be...."

"A bitch?" Sophia said, making Jane-Anne laugh slightly. "I think that's what most people would think of me."

Sophia finished her drink and put her glass down, her brain suddenly making the connection. "Wait a minute. You're Jane-Anne! You're the one plotting against my fiancé!"

"I'm not plotting. That was just a lie to get him...more specifically, you to New Orleans." Jane-Anne said.

"You better tell me what the hell is going on." Sophia said, extremely angry.