𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

Sophia walked with Mindy and Klaus into one of the rooms of the manor. Klaus was renovating, seeing as they were most likely going to stay in Mystic Falls for a while.

"Compel the men to open up this wall." Klaus told Mindy. "We need sun. I want a fortress, not a dungeon."

"Tyler!" Sophia smiled, hugging him when she saw him walk in. Mindy walked away and Klaus turned his attention to Tyler.

"There he is. Man of the hour." Klaus said as Sophia and Tyler pulled away.

"So, everything went okay?" Tyler asked.

"Well, Tony ran over Alaric instead of Jeremy but apples, oranges. Message is still the same." Klaus said.

"Wait, what?" Sophia asked. "Klaus, what did you do?"

"I told you, I always get what I want love." Klaus smirked.

"You said you were sending them a warning." Tyler said.

"And I did. An effective one. Elena's family suffers. She's motivated to get me what I want." Klaus said.

"I didn't think we'd actually have to kill anyone." Tyler said.

"Yes, me either. Babe, I told you I didn't want anyone permanently dead." Sophia said.

"Relax my Little Salvatore. Alaric had his little magical ring. He'll be fine. And Tyler, what you're feeling is the remanence of a guilty conscience and I need you to get over it, okay?" Klaus said. "At the end of the day, a human life is just the means to an end."

"Excuse me?" Sophia said, looking at her boyfriend, pretending to be offended.

"You're dating Klaus Mikaelson love. I will ensure you live a very long life." Klaus said to her, making her scoff.

"Whatever." She said. "I need to be somewhere. I'll be back later."

"Where are you going?" Klaus asked.

"To Elena's. I may not be speaking to my brothers but I still care about Alaric. I need to see if he's okay." Sophia said.

"Your caring heart is one of the many reasons why I fell for you." Klaus said as he looked at his girlfriend full of adoration. Sophia blushed and quickly kissed his cheek before she left the manor. She got into Klaus' many cars, yes, Klaus had taught her to drive too, and drove to Elena's house.

********

𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎