𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎

It was finally time for the bonfire and all the seniors were gathering around. They wanted to party and just enjoy their night. Damon, Elena, Alaric, Caroline and Sophia were in Alaric's classroom. They were discussing how to get rid of Stefan for a while.

"I'll lure Stefan away from the bonfire and then when he's distracted..." Elena said.

"I'll shoot him." Alaric said. Sophia hated how they had to plan against her brother like this but Stefan was out of control. He wasn't even Stefan at this point anymore. She wanted her baby brother back.

"Can't Bonnie just juju him or something?" Damon asked as he sat by the window with his twin sister. He didn't want his brother getting hurt either.

"I'm trying to keep Bonnie out of this. I can't trust that Stefan won't hurt her." Elena said. "Caroline, Soph, are you covered?"

"Yes. Soph and I will make sure that the old Forbes cell is prepped and ready." Caroline said.

"You're forgetting a key player here." Damon said. "Rebekah. Wherever Stefan goes, a blonde ponytail tends to follow."

"Which is why it's your job to keep her away." Elena said.

"How?" Damon asked. "Last time I checked, we're out of daggers."

"So then, pre occupy her with your charm." Elena suggested.

"Oh god." Sophia groaned as she shook her head and rested it on Damon's shoulder.

"You might have better luck finding the dagger." Alaric said, making Caroline and Sophia laugh.

"You're not gonna be mad at me, Ric?" Damon asked.

"Doubtful." Alaric said.

"Sorry I'm late. What's going on?" Tyler asked as he walked in.

"We need you to raid your mom's vervain supply. Enough to keep Stefan down for a while." Elena said.

"You can't do that to Stefan." Tyler said.

"Why not?" Caroline asked.

"Tyler, it's in his best interest." Elena said.

"But it's not in Klaus'." Tyler said, making everyone look at him in shock.

"But Klaus is the bad guy, Tyler. No offence Soph." Caroline said. "Why are you acting like some freaky hybrid slave minion?

"Uh oh." Damon said as he and Sophia got up.

"What now?" Alaric said.

"Klaus and Sophia made me who I am, Caroline." Tyler said, making everyone look at Sophia. "I owe them everything."