𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙾𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙾𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗

"Oh my god. Everything is so blue." Sophia gushed as she looked out of the window at the ocean below her. Klaus and Sophia were on their way to Italy where the sword was buried. They were currently on a plane and Sophia was very excited. She had never been on a plane before. She hadn't even been to another country before. This was all very new to her.

"When all this is over, I'm going to take you all over the world. I'm going to show you everything." Klaus said as he sat next to her.

"I had always been in Mystic Falls all my life. Sometimes my father would leave town for work and would take either Damon or Stefan with him but never me. I never knew the world could be this beautiful." She said.

"Luckily you have your whole life ahead of you to travel and I'll be right by your side." Klaus smiled, making her smile at him before she kissed him. "When we get the sword, we can go sightseeing. There's so much in Italy to explore."

"I'll definitely be looking forward to that." She said before looking out of the window again.

"This will be a memorable trip." He said under his breath.

********

𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚢

Klaus and Sophia had arrived and Klaus had already gotten many men to start digging for the sword. Sophia simply sat on the hood of the car as she watched. Klaus' phone started ringing. It was Stefan.

"How the hell did Connor escape?" Stefan asked.

"I blame my numbing incompetence but pointing fingers isn't gonna help me. You're gonna help me." Klaus said.

"Well, he could be anywhere now." Stefan said.

"Come on Stefan. He took the hybrid's head which means he wants werewolf venom."

"Which means he plans to stay in Mystic Falls to kill vampires."

"Which is a pity as I'm half way across the world digging up a dead hunter, you'll have no access to my blood and therefore the antidote, nevertheless, his tattoo is the only map to the cure so your task is quite simple. Find him, catch him and above all, keep him alive." Klaus said. "He's not good to us dead."

"Well, Damon has been looking everywhere for him. If they cross paths...?"

"You need to keep Damon in check."