𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Klaus woke up the next morning and looked to his side where he saw his sleeping girlfriend cuddled up next to him, her head buried into his chest as she took slow, steady breaths. The hybrid couldn't help but smile as he remembered their conversation from yesterday. All she wanted was to be there for her boyfriend. She was everything that Klaus loved in a woman and he was going to treat her like the queen she was. He leaned down and kissed her forehead lightly before she began stirring and opened her chocolate brown eyes. She smiled when she saw Klaus who was already awake and kissed his cheek.

"Good morning." She said in her sweet voice.

"Good morning my love." He smiled. "How did you sleep?"

"Amazing. Although I had a really weird dream." She said.

"What happened?"

"Well, it seemed to be set in the future. I had a baby in my arms and Damon was being the fun but bad influential uncle. Stefan was the more mature uncle. And the baby wouldn't stop crying and Damon being Damon offered to just eat the baby." Sophia said, making Klaus look at her confused. "I know. I said it was weird." Sophia looked as Klaus' face dropped. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Do you want kids?" He asked.

"Well, before everything that happened with my brothers and my father, I always wanted a family. I looked forward to the day I would meet the love of my life and we'd get married and have children. Now I'd rather not. Kids are too much to handle." Sophia said, making Klaus let out a sigh of relief. "Why, were you worried?"

"Well, I'm a hybrid. I'm part vampire which means I can't procreate."

"That's okay. I really don't want kids anyways. I'm just happy being here with you. Always." Sophia smiled.

"And forever." Klaus smiled as the couple intertwined their hands together.

********

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"Stefan?" Sophia gasped when she saw her brother standing in Klaus' home after he sent Mindy to put Rebekah's coffin in her room.

"I'm surprised you're still in town. I gave you your freedom. You could've gone anywhere." Klaus said as he walked towards him.

"I live here Klaus." Stefan said.

"Well, if we're playing this game then I was here first." Klaus said, making Sophia laugh and playfully hit his arm.

"You're such a child."

"Well, I'm not when we're alone." Klaus smirked, making her blush and look down.

"You know, I don't like your hybrid friends. They're everywhere. Kinda like fleas. I want them gone." Stefan said.

"Yeah well, I kinda like having them around." Klaus shrugged as he poured a drink for himself and his girlfriend. "You know I'm hurt. I thought I'd free you and we'd pick up where we left off but here you are, guzzling vervain like the rest of them, I'm sure. So much for friendship."

"Friends don't strip friends of their free will." Stefan said as Klaus handed Sophia a glass and she took a sip.

"Okay, granted that was a little extreme. I get a little moody. Just ask my siblings. Speaking of whom, isn't it time you handed them over?" Klaus asked.

"Klaus, get your hybrids out of Mystic Falls or I will remove them myself." Stefan said.

"If you continue to threaten me, I'm gonna be forced to retaliate." Klaus said. "Kill people and it will get messy again."

"Do whatever you want. I don't really care." Stefan said. "You're dating my sister so I know you'd never threaten to hurt a hair on her head. But maybe I'd care so much that I'd drop Elijah in the Arctic."

"Stefan." Sophia said but he simply ignored her.

"Well maybe I'd be willing to lose one brother if it meant killing yours." Klaus said.

"But then you'd be breaking your promise to my sister who also happens to be your girlfriend. You see how I have the upper hand here?" Stefan asked.

"Is everything okay?" Mindy asked as she walked into the room.

"Everything is fine." Klaus said. "Stefan was just leaving after failing to make his point."

Stefan smirked before using his vampire speed to go to Mindy and slice her head off, making Sophia gasp in horror as she stepped back. Klaus held her protectively as they saw Mindy's body fall to the ground.

"Well, one down. You may want to send the rest of them away before things get messy." Stefan said before leaving and Sophia just watched in horror.

Klaus growled in anger. Stefan was really starting to push his buttons now. "Klaus, it's okay. We will fix this." Sophia said, holding his face with both of her hands.

"For your brother's sake, that better be true." He said.

********

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Sophia smiled as she made her way back to the Mikaelson Manor. She had just left from celebrating Caroline's birthday which she had a lot of fun at. It was the first time in a while that she and her friends were just able to forget everything that was happening in their lives and just enjoy themselves. She walked inside and took her coat off before one of Klaus' hybrids took it to hang up. She smiled at the hybrid before heading to the staircase to go to her and Klaus' room but stopped when she saw a faint light coming from the dining room. She walked over and gasped. The dining table had food and drinks sitting on it. There were multiple candles lit and there were even rose petals on the table as well as on the floor. Sophia smiled when she saw Klaus approach her.

"Klaus, what is all this?" She asked as she looked at everything in amazement.

"We've been dating for quite a while and I realised we hadn't even been on a date so, welcome to our first date." Klaus smiled.

"This is so amazing. I love it." Sophia gushed before kissing his lips. It was in that moment that Sophia knew she had completely fallen in love with Klaus Mikaelson.

The rest of their night was filled with eating and laughter, hugs and kisses, dancing and drinking. It was a night the couple would never forget.

Little did they know what was still to come.