𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚂𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝙼𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜, 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚎

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚂𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝙼𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜, 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚎

Klaus, Sophia and Stefan were currently hiking up a mountain trying to find Ray's pack. Ray was still dead and Stefan was carrying him on his shoulders.

"You okay?" Klaus asked Stefan. "Is Ray getting heavy?" They had been hiking for a while and Sophia's legs were starting to ache. She was still an ordinary human. She didn't have the strength of her vampire brother or her hybrid crush.

"I'm fine." Stefan said.

"You sure about that? We've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit down."

"You know, I get that we're stuck together but if we can maybe skip the chit chat, that would be great." Stefan said.

Sophia stopped walking for a second. Her legs were incredibly tired. Klaus noticed and turned around before walking over to her.

"You tired, love?" He asked to which Sophia nodded.

"I'm sorry but my legs are really hurting." Sophia said.

Before she knew it, Klaus had picked her up bridal style, shocking her and shocking himself. He didn't know why he just did that but he did. Sophia blushed in his arms. He was so warm and comfy. This was the way to travel.

"Better?" He asked. Sophia simply blushed and nodded before Klaus walked back over to Stefan who was watching the two intently. He could tell his sister and Klaus had grown closer over this trip and he wasn't exactly happy with that but it's not like anything he could say would change anything. If anything, it would make Sophia want to spend more time with Klaus so he refrained from saying anything.

"Your self loathing is suffocating, my friend." Klaus said to Stefan as they continued walking and Sophia made herself comfortable in Klaus' arms, leaning her head between his chest and his shoulder.

"Maybe it's because I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves." Stefan said. "I mean, we've been at it all summer."

"Well, thanks to our pal, Ray, we've found ourselves a pack." Klaus said. Sophia looked over and saw quite a lot of people with tents set up at their campsite. Again, she knew this wasn't going to end well. The werewolves noticed Klaus and Stefan walk over to them and saw Stefan was holding Ray. Klaus sat Sophia down on a log close to them as Stefan put Ray on the ground.

"Ray!" One of pack members said, rushing over to him. "What's going on? Who are you?"

"The important question is, who am I?" Klaus said. "Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus."