𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Sophia's eyes shot open as her heart began pounding out of her chest. She looked around the bedroom and saw it was still dark. It was still very early in the morning. Sophia looked to her side and saw Klaus asleep next to her, his arm wrapped around her waist and his head nuzzled into her neck.

Sophia couldn't sleep much. She still remembered everything that happened with Jeremy killing the hybrid and honestly, it scared her a lot. She didn't know Jeremy was capable of such an act. Sophia slowly moved Klaus' arm and climbed out of bed before heading to the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of water and sighed. She couldn't wait for the day that everything would be normal and peaceful. She wanted a peaceful life with Klaus where she wouldn't have to worry about who was gonna be the next person to die.

Sophia finished her glass of water before heading back to her and Klaus' room where he was still asleep. She climbed into bed and looked at her sleeping hybrid fiancé. She felt so lucky to have a man like him, someone who always wanted to be there for her, to protect her, to love her. She smiled and leaned down, leaving a light kiss on his cheek before laying down.

Klaus shuffled a little and naturally pulled Sophia back into his arms. She sighed in content and rested her head against his chest, listening to the sound of his steady heart beat. Klaus would often tell her his heart beat for Sophia and Sophia only. Nothing was more important to him than her. She was his entire life. Sophia nuzzled her head into his chest before closing her eyes, listening to the steady beat of Klaus' heart as she fell asleep.

********

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

Klaus woke up the next morning and smiled when he saw his fiancé sleeping peacefully next to him, her face snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and just took in her sweet scent. She smelt like vanilla and cinnamon which quickly grew to be Klaus' favourite scent. Sophia's eyes fluttered open and she looked up to see Klaus smiling down at her, making her pout.

"You always wake up before me." She pouted, making him laugh.

"Good morning to you too." He said, making her let out a laugh before giving him a kiss. "You need to get dressed, my love."

"Why? I wanted to just lay in bed all day." She said, pulling the covers over her.

"I'm taking you shopping." He said, making Sophia's eyes light up as she quickly sat up.

"Really? But you hate shopping." Sophia said.

"Well, a lot has been going on lately and I figured I needed to treat you. I am perfectly willing to go through the torture that is shopping just for you." Klaus said, making her smile wide.