𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

Sophia walked into the room where both Klaus and Rebekah were. They were both discussing how they would get Elijah back.

"Hey, what's the plan?" Sophia asked. Klaus couldn't help but smile upon hearing her voice. It was so pure and sweet. It only made him fall more in love with her. He opened his arms up so she could sit on his lap which she did. She smiled and kissed him softly. She really missed him after they had been so distant and she was glad they were getting back to how they were.

"It really depends what plan you mean, my love. My plan for global domination or Rebekah's plan to find love in this cruel, cruel world." Klaus said as he ran his finger up and down her thigh, making Rebekah roll her eyes.

"You found love, didn't you? Why can't I?" Rebekah asked.

"Because my dear sister, I fell in love with a beautiful, sweet and caring woman whereas you tend to fall for the heartbreakers." Klaus said.

"You caused the heartbreak when you killed them all." Rebekah said before grabbing a pencil and quickly throwing it at him but he caught it, flashing a cheeky smile.

"The plan is to rescue Elijah, you know, my favourite Mikaelson." Sophia teased. Klaus gasped and held onto his chest, pretending to be hurt. Sophia smiled and kissed his cheek. "You both said you would get him back so is there a plan?"

"Well firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy. He is my friend, albeit one that is unaware I am trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter but a friend, nonetheless. Secondly, I daggered Elijah to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would've weighed my options more carefully and thirdly, sister, please." Klaus said.

"And thirdly, the plan is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back." Rebekah said.

"That's it? You're just gonna walk up to him and ask him? I would've expected some blood shed." Sophia said.

"Well, that's just plan A, love. There's always a plan B." Klaus smirked.

"And what is plan B, may I ask?" Sophia asked, leaning her arm on his shoulder.

"War." He simply said.

********

It was now a little while later and Rebekah had brought Sophie Devereux back to the manor and had her sit in the living room with Klaus, Rebekah and Sophia.