𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜

It had been a few days since Stefan had stolen Klaus' family and he was growing more and more frustrated by the day. Sophia would do whatever she could to calm down her hybrid boyfriend but there was only so much she could do. Sophia decided they needed to leave the house so Klaus could clear his head so she suggested they went to the Mystic Grill. Klaus had invited one of his hybrids to come with them so he could protect them, but mostly Sophia. They walked over, hand in hand until they walked in and saw Damon talking to Elena.

"Klaus? Sophia?" Elena said.

Klaus simply smirked and Sophia looked away. She couldn't even look at Damon after the stunt he pulled.

"You're gonna do this in the grill? In front of everyone?" Damon asked. "That's a little beneath you, don't you think?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not here to kill you. I promised your lovely twin sister I wouldn't kill her brothers although even death doesn't seem like a suitable punishment after your little stunt. Unlike you, I don't disappoint her. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with my girlfriend and a mate." Klaus said. "Get a round in, won't you Tony?"

Elena looked at the hybrid weirdly as Tony smirked and walked away.

"I'm surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour." Damon said.

"My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out." Klaus said.

"Cute? Blonde bombshell? Psycho?" Damon said. "Shouldn't be too hard to find."

"The truth is, I've grown to rather like your little town. Thinking I might fancy a home here. Now I imagine you're wondering, how does this affect you? The answer is, not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want and everyone behaves, you can go on and live your lives however you choose. You have my word." Klaus said.

"And his word is good. Unlike some people." Sophia said, referring to Damon who just looked down.

"What more could you possibly want?" Elena asked.

"Well for starters, you could tell me where I might find Stefan." Klaus said.

"Stefan skipped town the second he saved your ass." Damon said.

"Well you see, that is a shame. Your brother stole from me. I need him found so I can take back what's mine." Klaus growled. Sophia noticed he was starting to get worked up so she quickly grabbed onto his hand and began drawing circles on it with her thumb, making him calm down a bit. The only reason he allowed Damon to be alive and breathing was for Sophia's sake otherwise he would've been dead the second he tried to shove the white oak stake into his heart.