𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

Sophia stirred before she opened her eyes. She looked to her side where she saw Klaus staring at her, making her jump.

"Oh my god." She said in surprise as she placed her hand on her chest. "You scared me."

"You're just so beautiful to wake up to in the morning." Klaus said as he gazed lovingly at his girlfriend, making Sophia blush and cover her face with her hands. Klaus chuckled and pulled her closer to him as they both lay in bed together, their naked bodies wrapped around each other.

"Last night was just......wow..." Sophia said. She had no words to describe how amazing it was. She gave up her innocence to the man she loved more than anything in the entire world and she had absolutely no regrets.

"Yes, I was expecting to leave you speechless and it clearly worked." Klaus joked, making Sophia gasp and punch his shoulder before she laughed. "But you really are beautiful. All I wanted was to worship my queen. Your body is stunning and the best part is that it's all mine." Klaus leaned in and left a soft kiss on her lips. "I had wanted to tell you I love you for so long. I tried before dinner with your brothers, I tried at the ball and when we were in my art room."

"That's what you wanted to tell me?" Sophia asked in shock, making him nod. "It's been...that long?"

"I realised I loved you after I had to dagger Rebekah and you told me you'd never leave my side." He said, making her smile and kiss his cheek.

"And that's still true. I knew I loved you since our first date. Seeing all that effort you put in just for me, I just knew you were the one."

"I put all that effort in because you're worth it, my Little Salvatore."

"I love you, Niklaus." Sophia smiled.

"I love you, Sophia." He said.

The two cuddled in bed for a little while longer, just enjoying each other's presence until they finally decided to get up and had a rather steamy shower together.

********

𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

It had been a few days and the entire supernatural community in Mystic Falls were freaking out. Apparently there was a new vampire hunter in town and he seemed intent on killing every single vampire he came across. He had already attacked Tyler twice and since Tyler was one of Klaus' hybrids, Klaus felt the need to keep him under his protection. Klaus and Sophia weren't even in Mystic Falls at the time. They were on their way to Chicago. Sophia was excited to leave the tragic town of Mystic Falls away from all the drama but after everything that happened with Tyler, the couple came back. Tyler had returned home and noticed a few of Klaus' hybrids standing in his hallway.