𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

A lot had happened during the last few days. Stefan still wasn't back to himself and Rebekah found out that Klaus was the one that had killed their mother, not Mikael. Apparently Mikael was also awake and after his son and the Scooby gang were out to kill Klaus. Sophia wasn't told about any of this. Of course they wouldn't tell her. She was dating Klaus. That meant she would tell him their plans and everything would be ruined. All she knew was the story Rebekah told her and Elena about how they turned and why Mikael was after them. It was now the afternoon and Sophia was in her room, eating crackers and cream cheese. She was thinking about what she would wear to homecoming. She had a lot of pretty dresses in her closet but didn't know which one to pick. She sighed and grabbed one of the books Klaus had bought her and began reading it for a while.

"Hello, my Little Salvatore." Sophia heard. Her eyes widened and she looked up from her book, turning her head towards her window and seeing Klaus standing in her room.

"Klaus!" Sophia squealed, jumping straight from the bed and into his arms, wrapping her arms and legs around him. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." He said before they shared a sweet kiss. "I couldn't stop thinking about you for the entire trip."

"Come and sit. I want you to tell me everything." Sophia said before she sat on her bed, crossing her legs whilst Klaus was still standing.

"You do?" Klaus asked. No-one ever really wanted to hear what he had been up to. If he did tell them, they weren't ever interested so he was surprised when Sophia asked.

"Yeah, come." She said, patting the space next to her. Klaus sat next to her and began telling her about his trip whilst she snacked on her crackers and cream cheese. He could see that she was genuinely interested in everything that he was saying and that made his heart happy. There was someone that actually cared about him and the things he did.

"Anyways, Rebekah told me that Mikael is daggered so I came back to see for myself." Klaus said.

"Well, the most important thing is that the biggest threat in both your's and Rebekah's lives are now gone." Sophia said before holding up a cracker dipped with cream cheese to Klaus' mouth. Klaus couldn't help but smile and he even had a small blush on his face. Sophia was so loving and caring and nurturing to him. He hadn't had anyone want to feed him like this for a very long time. He felt as if he was slowly starting to fall in love with Sophia. He opened his mouth and allowed her to put the cracker in his mouth.

"Enough about me though. What's been going on here?" Klaus asked.

"Well, I already told you about Tyler's sire bond, Stefan's humanity is still off which sucks. Rebekah told me the story of how you were forced to turn. Oh and I can't forget about how every supernatural creature came to life for one day. That was not problematic at all. And today is homecoming." Sophia said.