𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚢𝚘𝚞

Sophia had come with Agnes to the bayou clinic where she could get an ultrasound of the baby to check that everything was okay. The lady pressed the wand against her stomach and had a check. She was checking the heart rate.

"Your baby's heart rate is perfect." The doctor said.

"I knew it. She's tough, just like her daddy." Sophia said before sitting up and adjusting her top.

"Your blood pressure's a bit high. I got something for it." The doctor said before going into the next room to talk to Agnes. Sophia then got a text from Rebekah asking where she was. She told her she was at the bayou clinic before looking at the doctor and Agnes. Sophia then heard a wolf howling coming from outside and went to the window to see a car pulling up. Something was wrong. She just knew it. The doctor then came in with some pills.

"You know, I'm not that great with pills." Sophia said to her.

"Well, me neither, truth be told." The doctor said before going to her station. Something was very wrong. Sophia then noticed three men walk in and talk to Agnes. She turned around and saw the doctor walk towards her with a syringe in her hand. On instinct, she headbutted the doctor before grabbing the syringe and stabbing it into the doctor's neck. The three men noticed and began to run but Sophia quickly closed the door and locked it before running to the window. The three men were banging on the door and Sophia quickly managed to open the window before climbing out and running away as fast as she could.

She ran until she made it to some sort of woods. The men were still chasing her. She quickly grabbed a log and when they had caught up to them, she hit them in the gut with the log. One man grabbed her from behind so she elbowed him in the jaw before turning around and snapping his neck. Then she froze. She just killed someone. Sophia Salvatore just killed a man. She was frozen in her spot and didn't realise another man was about to grab her before Rebekah appeared and snapped the neck of the man.

"I...I killed someone." Sophia said, emotionless.

"Soph, it's okay." Rebekah said, holding onto her shoulders. "You were defending yourself."

"I feel....weird inside."

"What do you mean?" Rebekah asked.

"Like...something's holding my body back from doing something. I could just be over thinking things. How did you find me?"

"Your text. Who are these lot?"

"Who knows? Witches, vampires. I have no idea."

"There are more of them." Rebekah said as she saw more flashlights coming towards them. "Run!"