𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

"Hey Soph. How's New Orleans treating you?" Damon asked his sister over the phone.

"Honestly, dramatic. How's everything in Mystic Falls?" Sophia asked her twin.

"Well, we haven't heard from Silas in a few days but we never know what he's up to." Damon said.

"I need to talk to you and Stef. Is Stefan there?"

"I think he's outta town. I haven't been able to reach him. What's up?" Damon asked. (This was when Silas put Stefan in a box and he was drowning for months but no-one knew)

"I'm about to tell you something and I need you to promise me you won't freak out."

"What is there left to freak out about? I mean, you're already marrying an evil hybrid dick. What else would there be, that you're carrying his child but that would never happen." Damon said.

"Well, never say never, right Uncle Damon?" Sophia said and all she heard from the other side was silence. "Damon?....D? Are you still there?"

"Please tell me this isn't happening. Are you trying to make me die of a heart attack?! How are you pregnant?! That's not even possible."

"Apparently it is when you're a hybrid. Trust me, none of us were expecting this."

"An evil hybrid dick just knocked up my twin sister. Okay, I can deal with this. I will not have a heart attack. I am utterly and completely calm." Damon said, making Sophia laugh. "So, you're going to go through with this?"

"Honestly, I don't know. Klaus doesn't seem happy. Every time I bring up the baby, he simply ignores it. Honestly, none of us know what to think."

"Well, congratulations anyways. I'll try to come to New Orleans to see you." Damon said. "God, you're literally carrying Satan's baby. I won't be surprised if you give birth to a child with devil horns on their head and they start calling you mummy." Damon said, mocking Klaus' accent but making Sophia laugh.

"I don't think our child will get his accent." Sophia chuckled. "But thank you again for being supportive. I love you so much."

"I love you too Soph. Look after yourself and let me know if you need anything."

"I will. Talk to you later D."

"Bye." Damon said before they hung up.

Sophia heard the front door opening which was strange because she wasn't expecting anyone. Klaus was home and Elijah was god knows where. She went down the stairs and saw Rebekah.