𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕

Sophia and Klaus arrived at the hospital where Damon and the hunter was. The couple had managed to take care of Klaus' downstairs problem which was very steamy, by the way. Sophia was currently struggling to walk which made Klaus very proud of his performance. Klaus had to carry Sophia on his back because it was hurting that bad.

"Stay here love. This hunter I hear is pretty ruthless." Klaus said as he put her down by a few chairs in the hallway of the hospital.

"Be careful. Don't die on me again." Sophia said as she squeezed his hand.

"I promise." He said before he kissed her and went to the storage room where he met Damon. The two hid as they heard the hunter walk in.

"Is the hospital really the best place for a germaphobe?" The hunter asked.

"Did I say that I was a germaphobe?" Damon asked as he came out of hiding. "Sorry. I meant, vampire."

The hunter pulled his gun out but was caught in a trap, making him drop his gun. He tried to pick it up but Klaus pushed it away, making him look up.

"Hello mate." Klaus smirked.

The hunter tried to pull the arrows out that were in his body but Damon simply chuckled.

"Keep it up buddy. We'll be scraping you off the ceiling." Damon said.

"You two are gonna kill me anyways." The hunter said.

"Well, let's not be too hasty. I feel like we're just getting to know each other." Klaus said.

"Let's start with the basics. Where are you from? What do you know? Maybe you can fill me in on this greater evil because I fought this guy and there's nothing more evil than that." Damon said as he pointed to Klaus and Klaus took the piece of paper out of Damon's hand.

"Yeah, truth be told. I'm as evil as it gets." Klaus said.

"You're as evil as it gets and yet, I passed your girlfriend on my way here." The hunter said, making both Klaus' and Damon's faces fall.

Klaus growled and grabbed onto the collar of the hunter's shirt. "You touch her and I'll be eating your brains for dinner tonight!"

"Who's to say I haven't already touched her?" The hunter smirked. Damon growled and punched the hunter in the face.

"That's my sister you're talking about." Damon growled and Klaus pulled his phone out, sending a text to Sophia. Luckily she replied with a voice note, telling him she was fine and was waiting for him to finish up.