𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

Sophia, Klaus, Stefan and Rebekah were all in a clothing store. They were sat down in comfy chairs. Sophia shared with Stefan and Klaus had his own chair. They all sat drinking champagne whilst Rebekah tried some clothes on.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah said from the changing room.

"There's not." Klaus said as Rebekah came out, wearing a black dress that went just above her knees. She did not look impressed.

"So, women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes then?" Rebekah asked.

"Yep, I learned that the hard way too." Sophia chuckled, making Rebekah smile. When Sophia had first woken up, she wasn't exactly comfortable with what the 21st century had to offer in terms of women's clothing but now she was used to it.

"I'm liking you more and more, Sophia." Rebekah said. Klaus smiled slightly, making sure no one else could see. He liked that his sister liked Sophia. He hoped that once he had undaggered all of his siblings, they would all grow to love Sophia the way he did. Well, he wasn't in love with her but he did have very strong feelings for her. "You know I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus said.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah said.

"You and me both girl." Sophia said before taking a sip of her champagne.

"It's dance music." Stefan said.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah asked, still not impressed.

"Yep." Sophia said. "I know. It's shocking."

"Are we done?" Klaus asked. He was clearly bored and wasn't fond of retail therapy.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asked.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace and you lost it." Klaus said.

Sophia noticed Stefan shuffle in his seat and looked at him. He looked stressed. "You okay?" Sophia asked and Stefan simply nodded. Stefan didn't tell Sophia that Elena was still alive and had the necklace. He couldn't burden her with that information and risk Klaus hurting her for not telling him about it.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for ninety years." Rebekah said. "So, what do you think?"

"I like it." Stefan said. Rebekah looked at him. "What? I said I like it."