𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙰/𝙽: 𝙼𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 🥰

********

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

It was senior prank night and Klaus was on a doppelganger hunt. "There's my girl." Klaus said once Elena had run into him. She looked terrified.

"Klaus? Sophia?" She asked.

"I'm so sorry Elena. There's nothing I can do." Sophia said as Klaus simply smirked at her. Elena tried to run but Klaus stopped her.

"You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" Klaus asked before grabbing her and dragging her along with him. "You put a rather large kink in my plans sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that and I bet that is has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing."

"If you're gonna kill me just do it." Elena said.

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer." Klaus said as she dragged her into the gymnasium. Sophia only sighed and followed them. She only hoped he wouldn't do anything too drastic.

"Attention seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." Klaus said, still dragging Elena. The seniors groaned and began packing up before leaving. "You two. I remember you."

A boy and girl stopped and looked at Klaus. Sophia knew there was nothing she could do. Everything was out of her control.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" The girl asked.

"Oh I wasn't in my right head the last time we met. Lift your foot up please Dana." Klaus compelled. Dana lifted her leg up reluctantly. "If she puts her foot down, I want you to beat her to death Chad, understood?"

Chad nodded. "Klaus, don't." Sophia said.

"I'm sorry Love but I'm afraid I have to jump to drastic measures when things don't work out the first time." Klaus said to her.

"Klaus, you don't have to hurt anybody." Elena said.

"Oh come on. Of course I do." Klaus said.

Sophia watched as Dana began to struggle keeping her leg up. "Keep it up." Klaus said.