𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

"I'm so sorry you had to see that." Klaus told Sophia who was watching Elijah still holding Tony's heart in his hand.

"I..I'm fine. I'm just gonna leave you two to talk." Sophia said. "Just..be careful."

Klaus nodded and Sophia left a soft kiss on his lips before she left the room.

"You look surprised to see me." Elijah said. "Isn't that the girl from that apartment where you daggered me? Stefan's sister?"

"Yes, why?"

"Let me guess. You're still punishing the Salvatore brothers by compelling her to care for you? Seriously Niklaus? How low can you go?" Elijah said in disgust.

"I haven't compelled her. I care for her and she cares for me. She's my girlfriend." Klaus said.

"I've been around for a thousand years brother. I know all your tricks. You really expect me to believe that?" Elijah asked.

"This isn't a trick, Elijah. She is my girlfriend and I..I love her." Klaus admitted, making Elijah freeze in his spot. For a thousand years, he had always thought his younger brother could never be redeemed, that he could never show compassion or emotions towards anyone. He had never loved anyone apart from Tatia but he had long moved on from her. He never thought his younger brother would love and care for another woman.

"Does she know this?" Elijah asked to which Klaus shook his head.

"I haven't told her yet. You're the only person who knows." He said. "You will stay away from her. You will not attempt to hurt her or I will dagger you and make sure you never see another day in your life."

"So, it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest?" Elijah asked.

"I think you could do with a drink." Klaus said. "We also have a lot to discuss."

Elijah growled and pounced onto Klaus, sending him flying through a door.

"Easy! I just finished renovating!" Klaus growled before throwing his brother into a small table. "You have every right to be mad at me but I kept my word. I reunited you with our family."

Elijah got up and punched Klaus until they were in the room with all the coffins. Klaus quickly opened Kol's coffin and pulled his dagger out before holding it over Elijah.

"Don't make me do this to you again, Elijah!" Klaus exclaimed.

"Go on. Use it. I dare you." Elijah said. "You'll have Kol to deal with."