preview & introduction

"will you just promise me one thing draco, please?" y/n sighed, running her warm fingers through the hair of the boy she had grown to love.

the boy in her lap opened his eyes that had previously been closed due to the feeling of contentment the girl was providing to him. "for you, my love, anything."

"promise me you won't make the wrong choice."

~

dear god it feels so good to be writing again! as i'm sure some of you know, i used to write all the time and almost every day and even have a book of imagines that has close to 4 million reads worldwide.

also, as i'm sure others know, harry potter has been trending again, specifically on tiktok, (and if you're not on that side of tiktok i genuinely feel so bad for you.) harry potter has been one of my favorite things since i was about 10 years old. i have read the books and seen the movies about five times and actually finished "the deathly hallows pt. 2" again about an hour ago, the day i am starting this story.

i have wanted to start writing again and with harry potter trending, i figured what better thing to write about other than our husband, draco malfoy, the boy who had no choice and the boy who deserved better.

this story will be based almost completely after the movies and i will follow along with them as much as i can, however with still adding my own twist. in my story you will be playing as y/n, a girl you can make your own. i will also add many things to the story that DO NOT happen in either the books or the movies, to make my story up to my standards, and i'm sure you will all love it as well.

this story will contain MATURE language and MATURE scenes, so please read at your own risk.

i do not own any of the characters in this story and i do not own the movies this book is following.

also, i just want to say, the first two years will be short and quite boring as the children in the story are very young. if you wish, you can skip to later chapters!

as well, i have made draco a year older in this story, however still in the same year as everyone else. i just figured it was best and would fit better with different themes that took place. i wanted to make sure this book also contained some spicy scenes and i knew it would flow better if the characters were older.

~

if you have ever read any of my other stories, most of which have been deleted or unpublished, i always do a get to know the author section.

so hello! my name is kiandra (key-on-dra). most people call me kiki but as i am now older and have grown out of my childhood nickname, i would prefer if you called me kiandra or just simply andra.

i am 17 years old and a senior at the high school i am attending, along with being a part time college student. i take three college classes daily and one high school class.

writing has always been a passion of mine, as i started writing at 9 years old and started publishing stories on wattpad at 13 years old, getting my first story to a million reads at 15 years old.

i hope my writing and storytelling skills have improved and i hope you all enjoy the adventure you are about to partake in.

much love to all of you,

-k