sixty one

"are you sure that's hers?" ron asked as hermione held up a single strand of hair.

"positive." hermione said as she placed it in the polyjuice potion, "y/n, you'll be drinking this, right?"

y/n furrowed her eyebrows, "heavens, no. there's no possible way you could get me to turn into bellatrix."

hermione sighed as she instead drank the potion. after she had transformed, she changed her clothes into ones bellatrix would wear, "well? how do i look?"

"hideous." ron said though a laugh. while hermione changed, he had changed as well into dark clothes to resemble those that a death eater would wear. as for y/n, she would be hiding under the invisibility cloak with both harry and griphook.

"you can give that to hermione to hold, alright, griphook?" harry said as he gestured to the sword.

the five walked into a small circle and placed their hands together. y/n took a deep breath and hermione quickly apparated them to diagon alley.

the weather was gloomy and dark, the alley was dark shades of grey.

"good to be back." y/n muttered under her breath.

"alright, let's do it." harry said as he placed griphook on his back. y/n stood as close to them as she could and ron threw the invisibility cloak over them.

the group walked into gringotts slowly and y/n held her breath as she walked inside, she was terrified that the cloak may slip off and they would be revealed.

hermione walked awkwardly, almost tripping on her own two feet. she approached the front and cleared her throat, "i wish to enter my vault."

"identification?" the goblin said, not even looking up from the parchment he was writing on.

"i hardly think that'll be necessary."

the goblin finally looked up and widened his eyes, "madame lestrange."

"i don't like to be kept waiting." hermione said as he turned away.

"they know." griphook whispered, making y/n's heart sink, "they know she's an impostor. they've been warned."

"harry?" ron whispered with a shaking voice, "what do we do, harry?"

y/n squeezed her eyes shut as she tried to think of a plan. she opened her eyes as an idea popped into her head, "the wand. get bellatrix's wand."

harry grabbed the wand quickly and secretly handed it to hermione who grabbed it just as the goblin was coming back.

"madame lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?" he asked.

"as rude as that question may be, fine. here it is." hermione said as she handed the wand to the goblin.

he examined it for a moment, "very well, madame lestrange. my deepest condolences, if you will follow me."

the group followed behind the goblin and when they had finally gotten out of site, harry used his wand and said, "imperio," causing him to fall into a trance so the other three could remove the cloak.

they sat in a cart as it flew quickly on its track, the wind blowing through their hair harshly. they soon drove over a waterfall, one y/n had never seen before.

"what is that, griphook?" harry asked loudly, "griphook?"

griphook didn't say anything, he instead tried to stop the cart but was unsuccessful due to the carts speed. the group went under the water and y/n gasped as she looked towards hermione.