Kuroken: yandere

Umm so hi? Enjoy the chapter 😬

Kuroo's pov

Oh god their he is, I get so excited when I see kenma but wait who is he talking to? Their was a couple of guys talking to kenma. i hid behind a wall that was a little closer I was behind kenma so he couldn't see me, I started ease dropping,

"I'm not gonna lie your not that bad looking pudding head" the guy in front said with a seductive tone

"I really have to go.." kenma said while looking at the ground

"Aww but I was hoping we'd get to know each other better why not come hang out with my and my pals what do you say?"

"I said I have to go i have to get home." Kenma said bluntly. It was when the guy grabbed kenma by his wrist is when I stepped out.
I grabbed kenma and held him closer to me he tensed up but when he looked up and saw it was me he relaxed, the guys were all shorter than me so I had an advantage if they try something,

"Back. Off." I said sternly

"Why should I it's not like you own him" the guys said with a smirk

"I don't but you have no right to touch him and I won't let you either"

"Oh what are you gonna do big guy beat me up in front of the cutie I think he shouldn't see that" he said with a laugh and is pals laughing to, I was about to swing when I saw kenma lead up against me shaking a bit and giving me a look that said "please get me out of here" I Immediately grabbed kenma's hand and left, I didn't realize but our fingers were intertwined but I didn't let go I kept holding his hand,

"Thank you kuroo" kenma said with a slight blush, he was looking away from me trying to hide his face so I couldn't see but I could still see him blush. So cute!

"It's no problem kenma! Hey can I stay at your place tonight I don't want those guys coming near you again or maybe following you home.

"Kuroo that's not realistic but if you want I don't have a problem with you coming over" he said looking into my eyes and gave me a very small smile. I could feel my heart beat so fast I think kenma could hear it. But as for that guy I will not let him slide... he touched kenma so he will meet his fate.. soon.

We arrive at kenma's house. It was empty, no one was home my mind went straight to the possibilities that me and kenma could.. NO you will not force him to do anything.. plus we aren't dating yet! I can't make him uncomfortable I want him to feel safe around me.. I want to protect him no matter the costs.
We decided to make some dinner I wasn't very good at cooking but kenma was he said I could help if I was needed! Kenma got out the ingredients that he needed to make pork cutlet Bowls he also put on this cute apron that had a black cat on it it kinda looked like me. Kenma tied his hair up in a small ponytail he looked so beautiful gosh I was helpless when it came to kenma he was so beautiful and his eyes are cat like but I could easily look into them all day and his face was so round and soft I haven't gotten to feel it because that would be weird but I couldn't stop thinking about how when I held him close to me back when we were at school with those guys he felt safe around me he didn't pull his hand away from mine when we were walked here UGH KENMA YOUR JUST TO CUTE!

Something snapped me out of my senses it was kenma,

"Kuroo can you get me the eggs form the fridge?" He said with the CUTEST face

"O-oh! Yea I'll get them!" I CANT BELIEVE I JUST STUTTERED!

Kenma giggled at me stuttering and than went back to work preparing the pork. After awhile we finished cooking and sat down to eat. I didn't really cook anything I just got things for kenma but when I took a bite and it was the best thing I've ever tasted! How doesn't kenma know how to cook this good!