Kuroken: let me love you!

OK I know I already did a fem kenma x Kuroo but I had a good idea so bare with me!

Enjoy thy chapter!

Kenma's pov

Me and yaku were practicing with the rest of our team and the boys team when a familiar guy walked in.

"Kenma can I talk to you?" Kai said

Kai was a guy in my class. He was tall with black hair and blue eyes

I'm not gonna lie he was pretty 'ok' looking. Not as good looking as Kuroo tho...

"Hmm? Sure"

I looked at my captain and she gave me the ok to go.

I walked up to Kai and we both walked out. I could feel eyes burning in the back of my head... I looked back but no one was looking at me.

Me and Kai walked for a bit until we reached the roof top.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked looking up to Kai. He was really tall.. taller than Kuroo but not Lev.

"I-I wanted to give you this!" Kai passed me a love note and than ran off.

I was completely shocked... Kai liked me? How did I not notice? Am I that oblivious?

I walked back down to the gym and walked in with the note in hand.

"Kenma! What did that guy ask you? NOWAY! Is that a love letter?!" Lev said approaching me

I just walked around him and sat on the bench and opened the letter.

Dear kenma:

I'm sorry I couldn't say this in person but I guess I'm no much of a wimp to... I wanted to confess my feeling to you! I really like you kenma! I know you probably haven't noticed because I'm not one to show off to people that I like someone but after your practice could you meet me behind the school to give me your answer?

Kai

I blushed a little bit at the letter. It's not that I like Kai it's because I've never really gotten a love letter and it was kind of new to me.

"So what are you gonna say?.." Kuro said sitting next to me "Do you like him?.."

"No... he's just a friend from class... I like someone else..."

"Oya Oya?" Kuro said

"Shut up Kuroo!" I said with a small giggle

Kuroo really is such an idiot...

I put the love letter away and went back to practice.

After practice I changed and walked out of the girls volleyball club room.

"Hey kenma!" Kuroo said from the bottom of the stairs

"Hey kuro.." I said grabbing out my psp

I remembered I had to meet up with Kai to tell him my answer.

"Kuro, do you think I should date Kai?" I said looking up at Kuro

"You said you don't like him? Why would you date him."

"Your right, I have to go meet him... wait for me?" I said looking up at Kuroo.

We were kind of close together and Kuro had a light blush on his cheeks. Cute

I started to walk away and finally reached the back of the school. I saw Kai waiting there. He looked nervous..

I feel kind of bad for rejecting him but I like someone else. Kuro. I have for awhile. I'm not one to make my feeling obvious because I'm not that dumb.