Daisuga: fate

Omg another mermaid au!

I had an idea so yea.

Hehehehehehehe

Continue~

Let me know if you want more sMuTy chapters

Daichi's pov

This is weird... it looks weird... what is it?...

I was at this restaurant that was by the hotel I was staying at, I wanted something to eat for dinner because I was.. hungry.

The waiter came and put down what was supposed to be a steak... what the hell?! It still looks like it's alive....

I throw it away and paid for the food... well that was a waste of money..

Me and my friends, Asahi, and Nishinoya. got these tickets for this beach resort! Don't ask me how... it required a... kiss... I had to go and kiss random girl... I don't like people understand this...

IM GAY. I DONT LIKE GIRLS I LIKE GUYS.

I got back to me and asahis hotel room and saw Asahi and noya snuggling.. Aww how cute!

"Damn now I feel like 3rd wheeling." I said walking over to my bed. Asahi and noya were sharing a bed so I got one all to myself

"Oh come on! We came here to see if we could get you a nice guy! You have to at least try to look around at you options!" Noya said sitting up and looking at me as I fell onto my bed

"I know, I know... but no one has really caught my eye... and plus everyone around here is a narcissist or their just plain assholes and love breaking people's hearts... you guys are lucky that you guys found eachother.."

"That's because it was fate! Me and Asahi met because we were meant to meet eachother!"

"I don't believe in fate... if 'fate' existed than wouldn't I have already met the 'love of my life'." I shoved my head into a pillow and started to drowned out the world.

I mean who believes in fate?! Fate doesn't exist, it's a myth. It's an old wives tale. How when your older you'll meet the love of your life and it's because of fate, fate brings people together as much as it tears people apart. Fate is an excuse for broken hearts.

Asahi and noya want me to try love again. The last time I was in a relationship was a couple of months ago. They ended up cheating on me and than laughing as I watched him get fucked by someone else. I hate relationships and I HATE cheaters. I don't want to fall in love again... not ever. I'd rather die alone.

I soon fell asleep with a tear running down my face at the thought of what happened with my last boyfriend.. my heart still hurts... NO I NEED TO FORGET ABOUT HIM. I need to move on...

Me Asahi and noya wanted to move to this part of japan. They wanted to start a family and I wanted to come here for the beautiful views and plus Noya and Asahi were getting married soon and I'm asahis best man!

I woke up to Noya jumping on my bed like a little kid and Asahi shaking me.

"What?! What time is it?!" I yelled and noya jumped onto Asahi and Asahi caught him.

"Come on! We're gonna go scuba diving!" Asahi said with a big smiling

I smiled and got up and got dressed.

"What do you guys want to eat for breakfast?" I asked coming out of the bathroom after I got dressed

"The hotel has a all you can eat buffet!" Noya than ran out the door and me and Asahi laughed and followed soon behind him.