Kagehina: big surprise!

ITS TIME FOR ANIMANIACTS WE ARE ZANGING TO THE MAX

SO JUST SIT BACK AND RELAX, YOU'LL LAUGH TILL YOU COLLAPSE. WE'RE ANIMANIACTS.

COME JOIN THE WARNER BROTHERS AND THE WARNER SISTER DOTT JUST FOR FUN WE RUN AROUND THE WARNER MOVIE LOT.

THEY LOCK US IN THE TOWER WHENEVER WE GET CAUGHT, BUT WE BREAK LOOSE AND THEN-

Eoops.

Hinatas pov

I haven't gotten my heat in awhile... I wonder what's going on.

My name is shoyo kageyama. I'm married to Tobio kageyama. Me and my husband have been married for about 3 years now... I really want a baby..

But nows not the time to think about that!

"Shoyo!" Tobio called from the living room

"Hmm? Yes?" I asked walking into the living room.

"What's going on with you." Tobio asked looking at me straight in the eye

"What do you mean?" I was curious on what Tobio was talking about

"Wouldn't you have had your heat by now? Are you ok baby?" Tobio asked as I walked over and sat down right next to him and snuggling into him.

"Maybe it's just late.." that cant be true. Heat periods are never 'late' if anything they are early.

"Hmm.." Tobio than buried his face in my fluffy orange hair. "I love your scent.." tobio whispered in my hair

I just giggled.

What is going on with my heat?.. this is starting to concern me.. maybe I should call kosume. Or maybe koshi?

"Ok babe I have to get going, my boss just called me into work" Tobio said kissing my head and going up stairs to get ready.

Maybe I should look into calling Kenma after tobio leaves..

In the mean time I'm going to look through old photo albums of when me and tobio were in high school.

I pulled out my favorite album and started to look through it, there was a picture of tobio carrying me on his back and both of us smiling and laughing, I think yuu took this picture.

I looked below the other picture and smiled, this picture was my favorite. It was the day tobio finally asked me out.. I remember he kept messing up his lines and constantly looked at his hand, news flash he wrote down his confession on his hand but it got smudged.. me and tobio were at the park and standing under a tree, me and tobio were kissing and I remember how tobio couldn't stop smiling like an idiot after I said yes....

"You still love looking through those albums don't you?" Tobio said kissing my forehead

"Of course! They have some of my favorite pictures and moments of me and you!" I said with a big and happy smile

Tobio just laughed

"Ok I have to get to work.. I love you" tobio Than gave me a kiss and put his shoes on

"I love you to! Drive safe!" I yelled as he walked out the door

Ok now to call Kosume! Kosume has been my best friend Sense high school! He has 2 kids and is married tetsurou, i can never forget the day tetsurou proposed! Kozume cried a lot... more than he would like to admit.

Damn! I forgot my phone in the kitchen. I got up off the couch and put the album and walked to the kitchen, I picked up my phone and saw I already had a text from kosume.