Tsukiyama: whats under your skirt?

HAIIII

Do you guys have any name Suggestions for me? I want to have a special name for my readers!

⚠️ smut warning ⚠️ don't like? Don't read.

Yamaguchi's pov

While we were changing into our practice clothes until tanaka and noya walked up to me

"Yamaaaaa~" they said in unison

"Hmm what's up senpais?" I said putting on my shirt

"Truth or dare!" Tanaka said

"Ehh?! What are you guys in the 7th grade?!"

"Just answer the question bro" Noya said

"Umm... dare?...."

They both looked at me with an evil look.

"Truth! I chose truth!" I said quickly

"To late!" They there the girls uniform at me. WHAT

"What the hell is that?" Tsuki said

"A girls uniform?! Where did you even get this?!" I said in embarrassment

"After practice you have to wear this all day!"

"I HAVE TO WEAR THIS?!" I said. My face was completely flushed red and I was completely embarrassed

"Yup! Enjoy~"

What did they mean by enjoy?! What was I gonna enjoy about wearing the GIRLS uniform all day?!

After practice I walked extremely slowly to the club room. I pulled out the uniform and found very... revealing underwear... It was a baby blue laced underwear. I didn't even cover anything!

God I'm so embarrassed...

I waited until everyone left the room besides tsuki..

"Tsuki can you wait for me outside... I'll be out in a minute..."

"Sure." Tsuki than proceeded to walk outside and closed the door behind him.

I quickly changed into the underwear and the little... bra... that they also made me wear..

The stokings were a little to small.. they slightly squeezed on my thighs and the skirt was kind of short...

I looked in the mirror and felt surprisingly... cute.

Tsuki's pov

Yama finally walked out...

The skirt was short and he looked incredibly embarrassed. I wonder what he's wearing under his skirt..

We started walking to our class. People were looking at yama. Some guy even licked his lips. And the girls looked jealous. Damn right they should. Yama looks WAY better than any of these girls.

We finally got to class and one of yamas other unimportant friends came up to him. Yama looked tense. It obvious that he was embarrassed to show up to school in a girls uniform.

"Yama~ why are you wearing a girls uniform?~ the skirt is really short.." he said sounding extremely pervy

Do you know that feeing when you really wanna punch someone in the face but you can't because your teacher is right there? Yea I got that feeling right then and there.

In my opinion he was to close to yama. When I saw the guy grab ahold of the bottom of yamas skirt and placing his hand on yamas thigh and slowly sliding it up.