Yakulev: the sauna

Hehehehe

GUESS WHOS BACK?! Its oikawa not me, jk. Im coming back! I still have to get used to writing every night but I should be back on schedule!

YEE HEE

⚠️ smut warning ⚠️ don't like? Don't read.

Lev's pov

Nekoma decided to go to a sauna! It's gonna be awesome!

I just realized... I get to see Yaku... naked... my mind immediately went to Yaku sitting on my lap and making out with me.... and maybe a little bit more...

I'm so dirty minded! We aren't even dating.... it would be weird.. I wish we were like Kuro and Kenma! Kuro is so affectionate towards kenma.. he always gives Kenma kisses or hugs or when Kenma is tired Kuro will carry him!

I wish I had that kind of relationship, but I think yaku is straight... It's ok though... it's just a high school crush...

Plus! I'm a first year, there are so many 3rd years that are way more talented and smarter than me.

Today was Friday and the Nekoma team was going to the sauna tomorrow night.

I can't wait! I than bumped into a small adorable and angry senpai. Yaku.

I looked down at him and he was looking up at me and glaring, I look ahead of him at a cute girl with short black hair and yellow eyes. She was yakus type of girl...

"Yaku-San! Are you ok?" The girl asked looking at him with innocent eyes

"Yea I'm fine, you should be more careful Lev." I'm shocked... he didn't hit me?! I was expecting a kick in the ass or maybe a punch to the stomach but I'll take this as a free-be.

The girl and yaku started to walk alway from me, suddenly the girl looked back at me with an evil smirk and cling onto yaku's arm.

I can feel my blood start to boil. I can already tell I hate her.

I quickly ran to catch up with them and grabbed yaku's wrist and started running. I'm not letting some ignorant asshat take yaku like that... i can't hand yaku over a evil bitch.

"Lev! Wait! I can't run as fast as you-" just Than yaku tripped over his own feet and almost fell until I caught him.

He leaned against a wall and started to catch his breath.

"What the hell was that about?!" Yaku yelled

"I'm sorry... I just didn't trust her. I mean when she turned around to look at me she gave a mean glare.." I explained

Yaku looked up at me with a pissed off face.

"She didn't DO anything your just being over dramatic." My heart tightened when yaku said that.

I looked away and covered my face with my hair so he couldn't see the hurt in my eyes.

So this is how it's gonna be?..

"Wait.. that sounded-"

"I'll see you later yaku." I than turned around and continued to walk to school leaving yaku standing there.

He doesn't believe me.. of course he wouldn't he would never believe me..

I met up with some people from my class and we all walked to school together. The people from my class are so nice..

Yaku's pov

"She didn't DO anything your just being over dramatic." I said in a bratty tone.