Kagehina: hurt..

So this is my first like said chapter so I don't know if it's gonna be any good but thank you so much for 76 READS YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME 👏
I want to be a piece of bread so bad.. I'd be delicious

Kageyama's pov

It was already a week ago when hinata started dating a guy named Marco and hinata has already changed he started wearing more bandages and is way more quiet he isn't the same...

I know it's his fault it has to be I need to tell someone... THE TEAM they had to notice it how could they not? I had to talk to suga first he always notices small miner changes in someone's mood.

"Suga-senpai!" I yelled running down the 3rd year hall way

"Hmm what is it kageyama?" He said looking up at me

"I need to talk to you" I said in a surprisingly worried tone

He just looked at me and nodded we headed to the roof top.

Once we got their I faced suga

"Something wrong with hinata" I said bluntly

"I know... it's scary he barely smiles anymore and seeing that I want to cry.." he says looking at the ground

"I think I have an idea why hinata isn't himself"

Suga looked up at me with a bit of hope in his eyes

"A week ago he started dating this guy named Marco and just a week ago hinata started changing think about it! It just makes sense I don't trust Marco what if he's hurting hinata you've seen the bandages!" I said with my eyes starting to tear up I could bare the thought of hinata getting hurt like that and he's letting it happen? What happened to fighting back?..

"Your right but we need more evidence than just that we need to spy on hinata and maybe get ahold of his phone that could give us answers.."

"Your right I think I can distract hinata with some sets and you can get his phone he leaves it in his gym bag in the club room and what ever you find take a picture of it on your phone and send it to me.. if Marco is really putting his hands on hinata im gonna-"

"Kageyama don't jump to conclusions we don't know for sure put it's a pretty soiled estimate but if he is kageyama I-I won't hold you back! He won't get away with hurting hinata if he is"

"Yea.. the lunch bell just rang I'll see you after school suga-senpai" I quickly walked away

Just the thought of hinata getting hurt like that made my blood boil I will rip Marco apart. I bumped into something I look down and see an orange mess of hair I knew it was hinata.

"Hinata are you ok?" I said as be backed up a bit and by a bit I mean a whole 4 feet it's like he didn't want to be near me..

"I'm fine! I have to get to class bye kageyama..." he quickly walked around me keeping his distance... what happened to my hinata..

I knew I felt something for hinata and when I heard he was dating someone it broke me it feels like I lost him and now that he's changing I'm scared of what's happening...

One week ago hinatas pov

I was walking to the back of the school to get to the club room when I felt someone tap on my shoulders it was one of my class mates Marco,

"Oh hi Marco what's up?" I said with a smile he looked at me and than said

"Hinata I like you please go out with me!" He said quickly