💜Say My Name💜

This chapter is dedicated to my beautiful reader Iamanarmy639

Say my name, say my name
If you love me, let me hear you
Say my name, say my name
I am dying to believe you

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"Hello Ms, I am Maria....Mr V's head servant" Maria said with a smile.

"Hello"

Y/n saw that woman to replied to Maria and then trailed her eyes on her

"And who is this cute little person..?"

She asked pointing her finger towards Y/n's direction.

Y/n showed her beautiful smile and replied

"I am Y/n "

"Oh such a beautiful name" She replied with a wide smile

"Thank you" Y/n replied cutely beaming.

"Would you like to have some coffee or juice Ms Joo hyun? " Maria asked politely.

"No ...nothing thank you for asking and just call me Irene.." Irene replied.

"Should I inform Mr V about your arrival? " Maria asked.

"No he already knows, infact he himself told me to come here and meet him at his home" Irene replied making Maria to nodded.

"Oh....okay" Maria said.

"So Y/n honey, tell me why are you so cute? " Irene asked pinching Y/n's cheeks softly.

Y/n giggled and said

"You're more beautiful than me you just look like a ummmm...a movie star...."

"Awww... Thank you so much love" Irene replied with a smile

And then Y/n and Irene started talking , smiling and Y/n started to enjoy her company. ..

When suddenly Maria bowed and spoke

"Good Evening Mr V...."

Y/n's smiling face turned into a serious one hearing Maria, she slowly turned around and saw him standing at the door with his infamous cold blank expression with his extraordinary soul piercing gaze.

He marched towards the girls sternly
followed by Jungkook.

"Good evening Mr V and Mr Jeon" Irene said bowing at them..

"Evening Ms. Irene" Jungkook replied

"Hmm....." He said not caring about his rudeness...

Y/n frowned hearing him not greeting back and then looked at him from behind Irene but immediately dropped her gaze down when she saw him to already staring at her.

"Ms.Irene hope you didn't have to faced any difficulty while travelling here? " Jungkook asked

"No not at all Mr Jeon I came here safely " Irene replied with a smile.

"Ok " Jungkook said and then his gaze averted from Irene to the cute little person standing behind her.

"Hello Y/n" Jungkook greeted her showing his beautiful bunny smile

Y/n looked at him, taking her gaze from the floor and smiled watching his bunny grin .

"Hello Mr jeon " She said with a smiling face.