💜It Hurts💜

I'm never gonna let you close to me
Even though you mean the most to me
'Cause every time I open up, it hurts

______________________________________

Author's Pov

Next Morning

"Good morning Y/nnah" Irene said with a wide smile on her face.

"Morning" Y/n simply replied who was checking her school bag.

"What happen baby? Why are you looking so tired? " Irene said showing fake concerned face.

"Ummm... It's nothing I just didn't sleep well last night" Y/n spoke without looking at her and continued doing her work.

"Oh....okay, you know what, I want to tell you something which will refresh your mood" Irene said excitedly and got closer to her.

Y/n just simply nodded still not looking at her.

"He.. He kissed me last night"

Y/n's little hope and strength left her after hearing Irene's words.

All that time, she was somehow believing that her eyes tricked her that he would never do something with her. She really meant alot to him but all of that was just her illusion,a beautiful dream which she knew would never get fulfilled.

Her heart hurted so bad that she found it difficult to breathe properly.

She looked at Irene's smiling face and then dropped her gaze downward because of the tears which  started to form in her eyes, she didn't want anybody to notice how broken she was from inside.

"Hey Y/nnah ! Are you alright baby? " Irene said with a fake worried face but she exactly knew what she was doing.

"Umm... Yeah I am alright" Y/n replied tightly closing her eyes not wanted her painful tears to fall from her them..

"Ok but why are you not looking at me? " Irene asked smirking looking at her vulnerable state

But she immediately turned her smirking face into fake concerned one when Y/n looked at her.

"You know I am so happy finally we confessed our feelings to eachother" Irene said tried to throw her happiness at her with every second.

"You know it's the best feeling in the whole world knowing the person you like, likes you back" Irene smirked turning her eyes blurry with more tears.

"Not everyone is lucky enough like me to feel this feeling in their life"

Y/n's heart clenched hearing  each word coming out of Irene's mouth which were stabbing inside her like a sharp knife.

"Aren't you happy by hearing this? "

"No it's not like that I am.. I am happy for you.." Y/n replied trying to plaster a fake smile on her face but she failed in it when she saw him, the person she wanted to run away from but yet at the same time wanted to be with .

She looked at him and her heart started to clench more badly seeing him standing their looking at her with his mesmerizing  eyes.

She immediately averted her gaze away from him to Irene who was already looking at him with her affectionate and happy eyes.

Y/n trailed her gaze to the floor but that time not because of her nervousness or embarassment but because of her pain which she was feeling inside her heart.

"Good morning Mr V" Irene said with a wide smile

"Hmmm." He replied looking at Y/n

He gazed at her deeply and that day he found something really strange by seeing her behavior..