💜Promise💜

So don't let me down
You made those promises
Don't take em back now
Don't let me down

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"Oh my God.... "

"Calm down Chaerin, otherwise Oppa will hear you" Y/n uttered putting her hand on Chaerin's mouth but she immediately shrugged Y/n's palm away from her mouth.

"How can I ?  How can I calm down knowing my one and only innocent
Y/nnnie lost her virginity? " She said while widening her eyes.

"Stop you are making me more embarrass than I already am" Y/n replied sitting on her bed and putting her hand on her head, clutching it tightly.

"Hey Y/nnnie what's wrong? Did he hurt you or what? " Chaerin asked getting worried and sat beside her.

Y/n looked at her with her tearful eyes and spoke

"No he didn't hurt me at all, he was more than gentle with me..."

"Then why are you crying? Do you regret .. "

"No . ...I don't regret a single thing that have happened last night and I am more than happy and satisfied to know that I gave myself to him.." Y/n uttered cutting Chaerin's sentence.

"Then what happened? Why you are crying? " Chaerin asked getting concerned.

"It's me who is responsible for all of my pain, I am the one who hurted my own self and then put the blame on him" She replied while tears started to fall from her eyes.

"What do you mean you are responsible for everything? " Chaerin asked with a confused and worried expression.

"I.. I didn't trust him, he never played with my feelings.  Irene lied to me about them being together"

"What? But Why? " Chaerin spoke with her widened eyes.

"I don't know, I just know that he never loved her and never wanted to be with her but she just lied to me everything about him and her.."

Y/n spoke softly sobbing into her palms.

"I didn't trust him and I thought he is bad but the truth was that I am more worse than him. I am so useless, I trusted her more than him..."

"No....no..stop saying that, you are not useless my Y/nnie, you are just innocent that's why people like Irene take advantage of it , pathetic people.." Chaerin stated hugging Y/n slightly shivering body .

Y/n just sobbed in her embrace while hugging back her tightly.

"Sssh...calm down and now see everything is alright. You now know the truth and everything is per... "

"No not everything is alright " She said whimpering into her chest.

"What do you mean? " Chaerin asked slightly breaking the hug while cupping Y/n's face softly.

Y/n sighed and then told her everything

" Y/nnnie, it's not good, why did you left him? " Chaerin spoke with a little sigh.

"I......I was afraid that how will he react and how am I going to face him after....what if he regret?".

Y/n's burnt up with tears stating her own words

" Sssh.. You can't decide it on your own Y/n... But one thing is sure he must have felt bad that you left him alone in the morning. But I am sure he can understand you..." Chaerin replied softly smiling at her.