💜Sorry💜

Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missin' more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"Now leave me, someone might seriously see us " Y/n said while giggling and looking at him.

"And I told you I don't care " He replied pecking her right cheek again.

"But I care " She cutely frowned.

"Hmmm... Well you should not" He spoke pecking her left cheek and then pecked her forehead.

"Did you know how much beautiful you're looking my Doll ?" He said while pecking her nose bridge making her to tittered. .

"I know because a beautiful person gifted me this beautiful dress" She replied smiling making him to chuckled

"Hmm... So Would you like to tell me the name of that beautiful person? "

"No, I won't tell you, it's a secret between me and my Mr handsome and I won't tell a stranger about my most beautiful secret " She replied showing him her tongue .

He chuckled at her childish behavior

"But this stranger wants to know about your Mr Handsome" He said with a smile

"No, Mr stranger I won't tell you about my Mr Handsome"

"Hmmm... Ok then don't tell me I am already more handsome than your Mr handsome" He said making her cutely glare at him.

"No Mr stranger,he is more handsome than you. My Mr handsome is the most handsome man in the world" She replied while cutely pouting her lips

He chuckled and kissed her pout and said during the kiss

"And his life is the most beautiful Doll in this world "

Y/n smiled where as her heart got fluttered hearing his words and she kissed him back. They started to kiss each other without caring that someone else might see them.

They got completely lost into each other until sudden voice of clearing a throat grabbed their attention.

Y/n slowly broke the kiss and looked at owner of that sound and her eyes widened watching Jungkook standing there while looking down with a smile where as Chaerin was standing beside him.

And a devilish smirk crept on Chaerin's face. Y/n immediately pushed him gently while blushing, she replied

"It's not like ... "

"Don't worry Y/nnnie, we won't tell anybody promise " Chaerin said while controlling her laugh making Y/n's cheeks turned completely red where as Taehyung and Jungkook chuckled watching her cute embarrassed reaction.

" Chaerinaah... Shut up... " Y/n whined while glaring at her cutely ..

"Oh... Why ? Didn't Mr handsome of yours punished you well last night? " Chaerin uttered with a Devilish grin making Y/n's eyes widened with embarrassment where as her whole face turned red like tomato watching Jungkook laughing still looking down to the floor .

And she averted her gaze towards Taehyung who was already staring at her with his famous smirk.

Y/n glared at him knowing he was enjoying her embarrassment, she then looked towards Chaerin when she again spoke

" What happened Y/nnnie baby? If he didn't punish you well enough last night then I think I can ask him to punish you again but this time a little roughly you know right?"