💜Bad💜

I want you bad, but it's done
I'm bleeding out, 'cause we can't go on
I want you bad, 'til I shake
I want what we had, but what's broken don't unbreak

______________________________________

Author's Pov

Y/n's body totally became numb, her blood ran cold where as her heart stopped beating. The time around her got frozen by watching the person standing in front of her with those oceanic gloomy gaze of his..

Y/n looked at his eyes and her heart shattered completely watching them became lifeless, he was staring at her like a dead walking person.

A shiver ran down her spine noticing like his gaze was piercing her soul . He was staring at her like he was looking into her soul.

They both stared at each other like there was no one present there except them at that moment. No one wanted or dared to remove their gazes away from each other..

"Aera.. Y/n..."

Chaerin's voice broke their painful trance.

"Are you both alright? " Chaerin said looking at both Y/n and Aera and then her gaze averted towards the person standing in front of her and her eyes widened with shock watching him.

"Unnie Aera is fine" Aera said cutely gathering everyone's attention towards her

Y/n looked at Aera's smiling face and her heart felt a little easy, she got up from the ground while picking Aera in her arms.

"Aera cutie, Are you sure that you are fine? " Y/n asked checking Aera thoroughly.

" Aera told you that Aera is fine My Doll" Aera whined cutely making Y/n's heartbeat accelerated hearing that word specially now when he was standing in front of him.

His heart clenched hearing that word, the word around which his whole world existed. He looked at her with a little hope in his heart but that hope shattered when he heard her next words

"Ok let's go than " Y/n stated without looking at him.

"No Aera won't go, this uncle hurted Aera, he is a bad uncle. " Aera said with a pout while pointing her little index finger towards him and then cutely frowned.

Y/n's eyes widened hearing her cute angry words, she looked at him ,hesitated who was staring at both her and the little girl with his firm eyes.

"Aera baby let's go, we'll play somewhere else" Chaerin said trying to ease the situation

"No, Aera won't go.

She'll punish this bad uncle.Now look this bad uncle is staring at my doll, unnie" She cutely glared at Taehyung.

" Aera won't give her Doll to you...Bad uncle"

Both Chaerin and Y/n's eyes widened hearing her where as he just stared at her with no emotion in his eyes

"Aera don't like this uncle. .. " Aera cutely pouted.

"Aera.... It's bad manners talking to elders like that " Y/n said to Aera

"But this uncle is bad" Aera uttered

"No Aera, nobody is bad"

"No he is... He hurts Aera"

"Aera he didn't hurt you intentionally baby" Y/n said trying to make that little girl understand everything.

"No...he did..."