💜For Forever💜

Cause at least I'll feel emotion, I guess love is all you need
And yes, I love you way too much, in fact that love is FOR FOREVER, for forever, for forever, for forever
______________________________________

Author's Pov

"You're looking so beautiful Chaerin dear...... "

Chaerin heard that person complementing her who was standing in front of her which made her to smiled and then softly blushed..

"Thank you so much and you're looking handsome too.. Mr Park. "

Jimin showed her his angelic smile hearing her reply.

"Yes but not more than you ...sweetie... "

"Yeah we all know she is looking more beautiful than you ,now back off Hyung.. "

A certain voice spoke entering into the Hall grabbing both of their attention towards it.

"Jungkook! Stop being jealous.. " Jimin said chuckling looking at Jungkook who walked towards them with a visible frown on his face.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at him and stood beside Chaerin

And there stood Chaerin who just glared at Jungkook with disbelieving eyes making him to smirked at her.

She scoffed watching his smirk and then averted her gaze towards Jimin who was looking at them still beaming.

"Well I don't know about me but you are definitely looking more handsome than a certain someone Mr Park.. "
She said with a taunting tone making Jimin laughef and Jungkook to wiggled his brows at her.

"Well.. Thanks dear... " Jimin replied making Chaerin to smiled at him in back

Jungkook cutely glared at both of them and asked

"Can I know the name of that certain someone.. ?"

Chaerin again looked towards him hearing his question and smirked

"Well.. Why? you look very much interested in knowing the name of that certain someone " She stated smirking at him

"Yeah... Now tell me...? " Jungkook uttered impatiently.

"Well.. You don't need to .. Cause you already know.. " Chaerin replied with her cute mocking eyes making him to groaned knowing exactly about whom she was talking about.

And Jimin just laughed watching their cute bickering.

Chaerin grinned watching Jungkook's reaction but soon her smirk ran out of the window when a evil smirk appeared on Jungkook's  cute yet devilish face.

He smirked and walked towards her and grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him making her eyes widened with shock.

" What are you doing...? " She stated signalling him that someone else was present there too but Jungkook decided to ignore her signals intentionally.

"You...Kooker what are you.."

"What am I looking I am doing Mrs soon to be Jeon Jungkooker? " He asked looking at her making her blushed at his comment

And there stood Jimin who just chuckled and looked down to the floor

" This boy... " Jimin stated with a sigh and then left while chuckling giving the couple their privacy.

" Kooker look you made him embarrassed" Chaerin cutely whined while glaring at Jungkook

"Hmmm... Well You are responsible for his leaving... " He replied