💜Harder💜

Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder
And if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"What the hell you are doing here? "

Y/n's body froze hearing his deep threatening voice, she gulped hard and slowly turned towards him.

She felt calm watching him looking perfectly alright but her heart dropped at her stomach when she noticed he was staring at her with his cold soul piercing gaze.

The gaze which was cold as ice but on the same time held the power of burning someone alive just by looking into them..

Y/n's felt a shiver ran down her spine in nervousness witnessing his that presence..

"I won't ask again what the f#ck you are doing here? " He said clenching his jaw angrily emphasizing on his each and every word.

Y/n's blood ran chilled when she saw him to fisted his palms so tightly that his knuckles turned white. .

"V just listen to... " Namjoon tried to speak something but stopped when he saw Taehyung's burning gaze averted towards him.

Namjoon gulped hardly his saliva by watching his darken gaze which felt like was shooting daggers at him..

Y/n also looked towards Namjoon and she could see that how pale and tensed his face became until

"You're the one who take her here right?"

Y/n turned her gaze towards him and saw Taehyung to spat while clenching his jaw angrily and glaring at Namjoon making his whole body to got frozen at its place.

"V at least... " Namjoon tried to utter but he stormed towards him with his fisted palms but he got halted when he found a little figure standing between him and Namjoon .

Taehyung gawked at Y/n's doe eyes who placed her palms over his chest for stopping him from further going towards Namjoon.

"I forced him to take me here ."

Y/n snapped who was standing between them placing her both hands on his chest while glaring at him angrily.

Taehyung looked towards her and clenching his jaw more aggressively and again tried to walk towards him but stopped when she pressed her hands more firmly on his chest and pushed him away

"Stop don't go near him , I told you I was the one who forced him to take me here" Y/n stated while staring at him with her own angry eyes.

He gaped back at her eyes by gritting his teeth so violently that his vein started to pop out on his head.

"Namjoon Oppa go, I'll deal with him" Y/n Stated without taking her eyes from Taehyung who was already glaring at her like he was going to eat her alive.

Namjoon sighed heavily and then said

"Thanks Y/n for saving my precious life

And Congratulations Tae...you get your ideal match "

He chuckled making Taehyung to fumed up at his mocking, he again tried to take his steps towards Namjoon but she again pushed him away

"Don't you dare Kim Taehyung..... "

Taehyung peered at her eyes while boiling in rage hearing her...

"All the best V "

Namjoon chuckled again and then left them alone at his house..

Y/n removed her hands from his chest and folded it against her chest and glared at him angrily