💜Forever To Make Believe💜

24/7 I'll be waiting, out in the rain
Till somebody save me.
Don't care if it takes,
Forever to make you believe

______________________________________

Author's Pov

Y/n's whole body became numb where as her heart completely got frozen by watching the person standing in front of her.

The person she was trying to avoid for the past 2 months,her most cruel fate which she was trying to forget from the past 2 months but wasn't capable of because he even invaded her in her closed eyes and now was standing in front of her open eyes while staring at her with his completely broken eyes.

She just gazed at him with her lifeless bewildered eyes where as she felt like everything surrounded her became completely blank. Her body lose its strength to even stand properly while she felt like the land under her feet slipped making her totally shattered and vulnerable..

She just stared at him like a breathing dead body... Until..

"Princess...! " Suga spoke worriedly while panic washed over his whole body watching the crowd.

He looked towards her with his tensed face and found her staring at someone like a statue. Suga averted his gaze to the direction where she was staring like that and he gasped where as his breathing got hitched in his throat watching Taehyung standing there in that state while staring at Y/n with his shattered painful eyes.

"Princess... " Suga spoke but her ears became deaf, she wasn't capable of processing anything around her and continued to stare at him without blinking even for once.

Suga inhaled a deep breath and then place his hand over her shoulder

"Princess... " He again spoke taking
Y/n out of her painful dilemma . She looked towards Suga with her empty eyes and again averted her gaze towards him who was staring at her without blinking his lashes for a second. Her heart started to clench making it impossible for her to breathe properly where as her eyes automatically started becoming heavy and glossy with harsh tears.

And before she could lose her control over herself and bursted out in front him

"Prin...." Suga tried to spoke something but Y/n held Yeona in her arms tightly and looked at him one last time where as a lone tear rolled down from her eyes which made her to immediately turned around and then stormed out from there ..

"Princess... " Suga tried to follow her but before he could reach her, she called a taxi and went inside with Yeona and left from there without uttering a single word..

At Orphanage

"Y/nnnie what happen.. Why are you...?

" Jimin I want to go back to home now, will you please take me back? .... " Y/n spoke looking at Jimin cutting Chaerin's words.

"But.. Where is hyu..? "

"Please take me home... " Y/n said in almost breaking voice making Jimin's and Chaerin's face tensed too. And they both understood that something had happened.

Jimin nodded at her and replied

"Okay... "

Y/n carefully gave Yeona's sleeping body to Mrs Jung and then walked out from there making both Jimin and Chaerin followed her immediately..

At Suga's Mansion

"Y/nnnie open the door... Please talk to me, tell me what happened there please tell me..? " Chaerin spoke in almost pleading tone while knocking on Y/n's closed door.