II

Hisoka comes up behind me making me jump. Quickly wiping away the tears, I turn to face him with a smile. He's leaned against the frame of the balcony door with his arms crossed over his chest. His hair's all messy and his eyes are barely opened.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" He comes to the sofa and sits next to me pulling me into him so that my legs are over his, my head in his shoulder.

"You can't hide things from me, love, I don't like seeing you cry. The only time you should be crying is when you're face down on the bed, tied up with my bungee gum, begging me to stop licking and kissing your clit even after you've cum more than once," He smiles deviously licking his lips. Gulp. He brings my chin up so that I'm looking directly into his eyes and kissing the tip of my nose.

"Must you make situations so sexual?" I pout hiding my face in his chest to disguise the redness in my face. In reality, my mind's already taken that image and turned it into an HD video in my head. Damn. Sounds like fun honestly.

"Maybe," He chuckles. "How about we have a date tomorrow night? Right at home? We haven't had one in a while," He smiles down at me.

"Sure," Snuggling into his chest, we stay out here for a little while before he picks me up and carries me back to the bed with him... to sleep.

When I woke up, Hisoka was gone. He did leave a note though, said he went out for some more scouting and would be back later for our date. I wonder what he has planned? Guess I'll have to get through the rest of the day to find out. Speaking of, I have a meeting with one of the families. What for? I have no clue. That meeting's at 1 pm, then I have a scouting mission with Eva for a mission that I have to clear for execution as well. Today's just going to suck ass.  Luckily I have an hour before I get up to get ready. The feeling of something being thrown at me triggers my reflexes to get off the bed and hide behind it. Looking at the wall behind me seems a few of Illumi's pins just pinned my bunny plushie to the wall

"Hey, Hisoka won that for me. What gives you the right to skewer it to the wall?!" I scream at the owner of the pins standing at the door of my room.

"You're too old for stuffed toys, those things are probably glad to be destroyed after seeing everything that goes on in this room," I- bitch. I can't even agree or disagree with him. 

"Is there a reason you waked me up so rudely brother?" I ask throwing his needles right back at him.

"Eva's going out for breakfast and said to ask if you wanted to go with her," He puts his pins away and takes one of the iced coffees from my fridge. 

"And why couldn't you just ask like a normal person?" I snark

"Revenge" He leaves the room and says nothing else. When did I- You know what, I shouldn't even question that. I know I have done it a couple of times. 

"TELL HER I'LL BE DOWN IN 20 MINUTES!" I scream so that he can hear me. 

Taking a quick shower, I throw on a white spaghetti strap bralette with a plunging top, some high waist light wash ripped jeans, white stiletto heels, and a red flannel tied around my waist. Portaling downstairs to Eva, I regret not calling before I did so. She's on top of the kitchen island, Illumi between her legs, both of them going at it with each other's tongue down the other's throat. 

"Oh, how I want to forget that," My entire body shivers from the cringe of it. Please get that image out of my head.

"Now you know how I felt for the past 2 years," He's got me there. He's walked in on worse too. Hisoka and I in the pool, the day the kids came home and he had his hand up under my shirt. Yeah, I shouldn't be complaining.