Chapter 1

*Somewhere in a small town*

The town had a relative calm atmosphere, people were minding their own business until a female's desperate call sounded.

"Give me back my Pokémon!! I had it with me for so long! Please!"

A guy in black and blue clothes stole someone's precious Pokémon and ran away with it. He ignored bystanders and the trainer completely and kept a cold look on his face, leaving the devastated woman behind him.

-Some time later-

*At the hideout, somewhere at Eclo Canyon*

Upon arriving at the hideout, he got greeted by a tall, extremely muscled man:
"Aahh, look who's back! My favorite man! What did you decide to bring me today?"
The guy in blue smiled when putting his stuff down and placing a cage on the boss's desk. He then removed a purple cloth from the cage, revealing what was underneath.
"A Murkrow, huh? Not too shabby haha!"
The boss walked towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder.
"I knew I can always count on you." He said proudly. "You may go now."

The in blue dressed guy's smile disappeared as soon as he had walked out of his boss's office. He walked through the corridors of the hideout, towards the sleeping bunkers. On his way, he got a glimpse of the mechanic-like arm which was installed on a clothing manakin.

As he sat down on a sofa, next to his bed, he closed his eyes to relax. However, images of devastated trainers appeared in his mind, causing him to become gloomy.
'Why am I even doing this?' He thought to himself. 'Bringing sorrow to other trainers.. is that the right thing to do?'

He opened his eyes again and looked at his own Pokémon, an Umbreon and an Espeon which he got a couple of years ago. They were sleeping peacefully on the foot of his bed. He cared a lot about them.
Thinking of the idea of them getting taken away from him made him angry.
Something in him then snapped. The look on his face had changed. The gloominess had disappeared. It got replaced by determination.
'No... This has been going on long enough now. I'm not taking it anymore. It's time to end things.'