Chapter 32

After healing up at the local Colosseum, they went and used the R-disc on the device. Riding the ufo in rightward direction, they came to stand in front of an older looking building. Inside, people were about to film a broadcast.
"Okay, folks. We're ready to go on the air!" One of the staff members said.
"Hello, Venus." Wes greeted her.
"Hey, you two... You're holding up the film shoot. We're about to begin filming. Wait, who are you?" Venus examined them, then squealed. "I recognise those faces! Those faces were on the blacklist from the Headquarters! How did you find us?!"
"It was not that difficult after getting some help."
"But that's not important now! I'll squash you myself and collect a reward from master Nascour! Steelix, Delcatty!"
"Espeon, Umbreon! Use Reflect!"
"Attract on Espeon, Delcatty."
"Use Toxic on Delcatty."
"Earthquake, Steelix! And bring Espeon down with a Double-edge!"
"Go, Noctowl! Umbreon, confuse the Steelix."
"Double-edge on Noctowl!"
"Bring the Delcatty down with a Steel Wing!"
"I choose you, Banette! Use Attract on Noctowl!"
"Bite, again!" (Noctowl was immobilized by love)
"Psychic! And Steelix, taunt the Noctowl."
"Finish the Banette with a Bite. Noctowl, use Fly!"
"Go, Vileplume! Steelix, Rock Slide."
"Land the Fly on Vileplume. Confuse the Steelix again!"
"Stun Spore on Noctowl!"
"Noctowl, blow the spore away and fly up again. Umbreon, Bite the Vileplume!"
"Steelix attack now. Don't hit yourself!"
"Noctowl, finish off the Vileplume. Umbreon, attack the next Pokémon!"
"No! Return. Go, my beauty, Suicune! Shadow Rush on the Noctowl!"
"Shadow Pokémon.... Meganium, go! And Bite the Steelix, Umbreon."
"Steelix, Rock Slide! Suicune, Surf."
"Meganium, Body Slam the Suicune. Umbreon, keep Biting the Steelix."
"Earthquake!"
"No!" Wes threw a Snag ball, but failed at snagging the Pokémon. "Not as easy as the Entei, huh.. Confuse the Steelix once again."
"Finish them with a Surf!"
Wes withdrew his fainted Umbreon and chose his Entei. Luckily the Steelix hit itself in its confusion and didn't get a chance to use another Earthquake.
"Entei, finish the Steelix off with Fire Blast! Meganium, use Sunny Day to weaken the water type attacks."
"Suicune, quick, another Surf before the Meganium succeeds!"
"Entei, return. Go, Quagsire. Meganium, Synthesis!"
"Shadow Rush!"
"Wes healed up his Noctowl to send that one out. Then threw a Snag Ball to try and catch the Suicune before it faints by it's recoils. He failed.
"Shadow Rush!"
"Stop that!"
"You won't catch it!"
"Noctowl, Hypnosis!"
Attempt number 4 of snagging the Suicune. Suicune broke out. Again.
"Use Leer, then surf!"
"Meganium, go. Noctowl, Hypnosis!"
'Attempt number 10...' Wes thought. Gritting his teeth, he decided it was time to convert a Timer Ball into a Snag Ball. Suicune couldn't break out this time. "Finally!"
"Nooo!!! I'm so glad that didn't air!"
"Oh, no..." A staff member gasped. "Lady Venus was knocked down!"
"Waaarrgghh! Run away!" Another one screamed and every staff member present ran away.
Venus screamed too. "How dare you?! How could I get bested by a mere boy??"
"Is he really a mere boy? Rui asked challenging.
"Argh. Remember this! I'll get you back for this!" Then she ran away, descending the stairs.
"Here." Rui healed up Wes' Pokémon. "Lets follow her."