NME: OASIS DONE FOR?

LOOK MOM, YOUR FAV IS DONE FOR?

That's right folks. It looks like Oasis is done for. With spokespeople for the band coming out and saying it's over. Liam and Noel have called it quits and can no longer work together. Except this time, it seems permanent.

The two brothers have been feuding since the beginning of time it seems, yet have always managed to crank out more than enough good tunes.

However, the duo has fallen apart over the past few years and irreparable cracks have been made.

PICTURED WITH PARTNERS AVERY (PINCE) GALLAGHER AND SARA MCDONALD HERE EARLIER IN THE YEAR

Rumors have been arising that this has been caused due to Liam's longtime concerns with his own relationship concerning his now wife, musician and fellow Rocker Avery Gallagher.

Fans may know the two have been linked since late 1996 up until now, even with their own adorable little girl Laurie!

When the two wed in 2006 people were shocked to see it actually happen, or think that it would last, considering how rocky the two had been in the past.

According to one source however,

"Liam loves Avery. He really does. Their family is the world. But he's got this irk that Noel's got the wrong kind of love for her. Always has. Since 96. I guess it's insecurity. Which sucks as Avery and Noel feel nothing of the sort."

Another had this to say

"Noel and Avery? Please. They used to hate one another. People forget the fact that Courtney Love fought him after he called her a bitch. They only became friends after talking about Liam being an asshole. The feeling is only friendly. The whole situation is a shame. I feel bad for the kids."

All sources said the same thing, the cause of the breakup had to do with Liam Gallagher thinking his partner was in love with his brother? It seems unreasonable especially considering that Noel just had his second child in 2007. Odd.

Liam and Avery and their selective people have declined to comment at the time.

However, Avery was recently caught out and about and was asked a few questions by one of our reporters.

However, Avery was recently caught out and  about and was asked a few questions by one of our reporters