CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE

Everyone I cared about had settled back into the hospital room, Alex trying to play with Anais who was in Meg's lap. Noel didn't seem too thrilled with that, as he moved her over into his own. "Get your own baby Alex." He scoffs, going on to grin at the small kid in front of him, bouncing her slowly.

"Planning on it Noel." He snaps back, grumbling before crossing his arms, causing Graham to close his eyes and lean back in his seat, frustrated.

"Maybe not the time?" Damon says, peeking down to look at Alex.

"One of you has common sense!" Noel exclaims, before looking around the room and saying "What are we doing about the fucking pigs?"

"The pigs?" Thurston questions

"He means the um, family." Meg offers

Thurston chuckles a little bit before nodding his head and saying "Right we need to get rid of them. They're assholes."

"No shit." I mumble "Do you think we could pay them to leave?"

"No one is spending money on them." Noel cuts in, not wanting to offer a cent more to the bloodsuckers that consisted of my blood family.

"I don't think half of them have even said a word to me."

"You're too rock n roll for their Christian souls." Liam says, kissing my cheek, still sitting with me in the bed.

"Shut it." I mutter.

"We need a plan. They've started asking what I do for a living." Damon adds

"What did you say?" Graham asks

"Told 'em I was in Blur."

"Did they know what the fuck that was?" Noel asks, grinning

"One of them knew song 2." Alex pipes up, knowing that Damon wouldn't be too thrilled about that.

This information sends Noel and Liam into a frenzy of laughter, which Thurston, Kim and I get reluctantly swirled into.

"Didn't work out for you did it?" Liam asks snickering

"You're infiltrating grunge aren't you now?" Noel adds, digging in.

"Okay enough! I thought we were trying to figure out how to get rid of Avery's weird family. No offense."

"I'm offended you didn't call them something worse."

"Anyone have an idea?"

"We leave the hospital."

"Can't. Avery isn't supposed to get out for like two more days."

"Transfer?"

Everyone thinks about it, technically we could transfer to a new hospital and not tell the family. Especially considering how stupid they were. I mean, they still didn't know I was pregnant as far as I knew.

"Someone get the doctor." I mutter, honestly just wanting to be rid of the pests that were my family.

Kim doesn't even hesitate to dash out the door and go find the doctor, understanding everyone's frustrations with the family. Once she returned, the doctor seems confused. "I was told there was an emergency."

"I need to be transferred to a different hospital." I state calmly

"Why?"

"To get rid of well, you know who, and this is the only get solution we can think of."

"That's stupid. You could just go home, back to England at this point." He states point blank, tossing a clipboard onto the bed, picking it up, I see the discharge papers on it.