CHAPTER THREE

LIAM'S POV:

Someone had said they'd spotted those cock suckers from Blur nearly half an hour ago. That almost all of them were here too and there was the rumor that they'd brought along their little guest of honor too.

Nearly anyone who was anyone knew what that meant, especially now considering all the fucking press that had come out. That Albarn had managed to snag Avery Pince. It had been reported in the tabloids, or 'load of shit magazines' for weeks.

I'd managed to distract myself from the idea of Damon Albarn having anyone good to shag, as he'd already somehow managed to land Justine Frischmann- and the idea of the idiot crashing my party, only to realize the brand new pack of smokes I'd bought were missing.

Why should I care though? I mean really, I had all the money in the world. I was a rockstar. Everyone fucking loved me, or wanted to be me. Least if they weren't a priss.

But it still bothered me.

And as I ran through the possibilities in my head, I realized that the most likely candidate would be none than my own bastardly brother.

Noel.

I scowl, just at the thought of him taking my cigs. He could easily get his himself.

"Didn't say I'd share my smokes with you, did I?"

"The fuck are you going on about now ?" He answers, arms crossed, exasperated. "Honestly, it's like you lose your head every damn day."

"My smokes. They're gone. The whole damn thing."

"I didn't take them. You smoke the shit kind anyway."

"Shut it fuck head."

"Maybe if your head wasn't so up your own ass, you'd realize they're currently being sampled." Noel says, putting a finger into the crowd.

Sure enough, there they were, sitting on the table. And opening the box was a fuckin' hot one.

She knew what she was doing, as those deep blue little eyes of hers darted around the room before walking off. Something seemed familiar about the girl.

She was enticing.

But had also just stolen my smokes.

Something I'd complained about for at least 5 minutes to Noel.

Just then, I feel a smack on my right arm.

"Are you even listening to me? Damon Albarn's little twat took em."

A wave of realization flew over me. That's why she'd been so inviting to me. It was Avery Pince. Avery Pince had stolen my cigarettes.

"Go on. Get them back, make her sorry then kick her out. The other idiots are sure to leave if she's gone." Noel says sharply, not even bothering to look her over a second more.

"Liam?" He adds hesitantly "Don't get distracted. I want all of them out. I don't care about how fuckable she is. Out."
________________________________
LIAM'S POV PRESENT TIME