CHAPTER ONE:

AVERY'S POV:

Walking back out into the living room, I watch as Damon looked over me for a few seconds  "Pince, you sure you won't date me?"

Rolling my eyes I walk over saying "Are you sure Justine would be okay with that?"

He stiffens before adding "You never know what we're open to."

"Damon, I'd prefer not to-"

"Come on, we've been doing this for a fucking while" he says grinning "And you make me feel special"

"I think I liked us better as friends." I say, a slight pout on my face "Besides- you look at Chloe Erlich with more fondness."

"Doesn't it make you jealous?" He teases

"Not really" I say, before swiftly changing the subject "Where's Alex meeting us? Graham?" trying to keep up with Damon, seeing as his pace was faster than mine.

He tsked "Alex has been there. Graham said he'd be there later. After all, we have to split up you know? We all come in together, Blur and Avery Pince. They wouldn't even let us in the door."

"Not even me?"

"Not even your lovely little face." He winks at me briefly before peeking up towards my face and pecking my cheek. A nice gesture. Until he bit down and then swiftly let go.

After a bit more walking, we'd finally made it to the event in question. The line to get in seemed to be moving quickly. However I hadn't anticipated an absolute hoard of security at the door. That was going to be an obstacle.

How had Alex of all people gotten in?

"Put glasses on or something." I mumble, glancing towards the line as we got closer to the building.

"Glasses? I can't make those appear out of nowhere." He mutters.

"Well, he's going to tell us to get lost." I hiss, nudging him hard in the stomach.

"Ow! Well. Shit. You're right."

Out of the corner of my eye, and around the building, I spotted what looked like a news van. A reporter and camera man standing outside the building, filming a report before proceeding to enter the building.

Wearing press passes.

I quickly grab onto Damon's arm, twisting us in the direction of the what was now clearly revealed to be MTV.

I was brilliant.

Having dealt with their shitty award shows for the past three years, I knew that with little to no convincing they'd let us in, as they care about one thing: ratings.

Either way, Damon seemed to realize the same thing as I did, as he seemed to get more excited, a slight swing in his step as we walked over. Without even bothering to see if they were live, Damon runs towards the reporter and says "Let us in would you? We're short on time."

The reporter looks eerily confused, before looking over the two of us and grinning. "Damon Albarn and Avery Pince, crashing an Oasis party. How could we resist?"

"Not sure. Your boss would be pissed if you did." I answer.

"Interesting." He thinks about the situation in front of him for a moment before continuing. "I don't need the Gallagher's after MTV even more, so I'd appreciate the two of you being quiet about it."

I nod my head and watch as he begins to speak again. "Answer a couple questions for us, would you?"

This time Damon nods, watching as the reporter eagerly pulls out a tape recorder and hits play before diving in while the camera man heads into the van, scrambling around for the two press passes we needed.

"First one is for Avery, why are you in London? Is there a future for WaitTime?" He asks quickly.

"WaitTime? What's that?" I ask, pretending I had no clue what they were talking about.

"I don't even know what London is!" Damon says grinning at the camera, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"Damon! You now. Previously, your management had stated you didn't think much of the whole Oasis feud, has something changed?"

He laughs "Well, I wouldn't be here if it hadn't, would I?"

I feel a press pass slip into my hand and quickly seem to pull myself into the conversation. Turning my attention to the back door, as it had opened, revealing a different security guard.

This more or less felt like a video game, there were far too many obstacles, just to get inside this stupid bar, only to most likely be kicked out.

"They're with us.. Trainees," the reporter says, ushering us in, along with the camera man.

The ceilings were tall and the building was brick, packed to the brim with people, music blaring over the speakers, and so far, none of Oasis in sight.

"Holy shit. We did it." I say, slightly amazed. It seemed silly to be amused with, but we'd actually snuck into an Oasis party.

Damon looks around anxiously, a bit more stiff than he'd been when we were outside. "Yeah. Look, we have to split up. Go wander around, someone's got to have a spare smoke or something. I'll find Alex."

Or he just wants to hit the bar first.

Either way. I didn't really want to split up, I was already a foreigner. And I didn't want to be an unwelcome foreigner in a club for a band I barely knew.

He seems to notice my hesitance and sighs, approaching me again, resting his hands on my shoulders. "Avery Pince. It's a fuckin party. You'll be fine."

He was right.