THE PRESS: WHAT HAPPENED? (TIME SKIP EXPLANATION.)

NME: FAIRY TALE NO MORE?

What happened between rock and roll couple Avery Pince and Liam Gallagher? For what lasted seemingly only a couple months last year, is STILL haunting our brains. Two months of over the top touching and intense make out sessions all toppled up towards the 1996 VMAS.

Where it all fell apart.

Pince, returning to the States for the first time for a year, seemed well prepared and excited, as she arrived at the scene. During our meeting with her, she said the following about Gallagher.

PINCE: "We're just trying things out, so yes, we are together and he's lovely. Would probably get mad at me for saying that, but he's incredibly sweet when he's not around you all."

Head over heels is how Kurt Loder described the two, having interviewed the both of them that night. Saying Liam could've talked about Avery Pince till the end of time. But what happened?

By the end of the night, Pince told him to "fuck off" and we never heard a peep from the couple again. Well, a source spoke out, hearing that after Vedder and Pince's surprise tribute to the late Kurt Cobain. (Whom Pince refers to as a mentor and best friend.) Gallagher was angry, claiming the hug between the two was NOT friendly at all.

SOURCE: "The crew could hear them yelling from down the hall! No one wanted to say anything, but it was ridiculous. Luckily, Avery seemed to hold her ground. Good for her. He was fucking rude."

Was this what had ended the short lived relationship between Avery Pince and Liam Gallagher? It looks like it. Sorry folks. With Pince releasing her first solo album, and headlining the joint tour with Marilyn Manson and Hole, she's stated that there's no time for love.

Quite the opposite for Gallagher in fact! Who's since found himself a new few partners, check the next few pages to see who the Oasis frontman has been caught out with now!

ROLLING STONE: THE NOEL ISSUE

INTERVIEWER: "We've just got to know, what happened to Liam and Avery Pince? People seemed to really like the two of them."

NOEL: "Well, I've never liked her to be fucking honest. But Avery apparently got too huggy with that Eddie Vedder bloke, so they got in a fight."

INTERVIEWER: "That's all? Couldn't they have worked it out? Seems a bit ridiculous."

NOEL: "Oh no! They were fine for about thirty minutes. Till after Oasis performed. Then hell broke loose. Started fighting about how Liam called her performance shit, and all of a sudden that cock sucker from Blur and that bitch Courtney Love showed up."

INTERVIEWER: "Do you mean Damon Albarn? He showed up? With Courtney?"

NOEL: "Fuck yes! Avery brought the whole band, pitched a fit about how she wanted them there. Anyways, they all start yelling, Avery can't do anything wrong! She's sooo good. All that bull. So I jump in and say what I'm thinking, she's a BITCH!"

INTERVIEWER: "How did that go?"

NOEL: "How do you think? Courtney Love JUMPED on me, threw punches and then just fucking attacked me and NO ONE did a thing. Not even those fuckers at MTV. That's an event I never want to go to again."

INTERVIEWER: "Do you know why she said Fuck Liam?"

NOEL: "She broke up with him outside after going to smoke, called him a misogynistic piece of shit and a whole other bunch of stuff, said he called her a whore and diminished her value. Which is all bull."