NOTICE: posted to all books

Hello all, I feel as I tend to go out of my way to make stories that are fun and allow me to provide slight commentary on social standards and pop culture. I love making these dramatic stories and I'm glad you've enjoyed them. However, I'm starting to get drained as for awhile l've started to notice some of my work and concepts getting picked up, and it's ultimately disheartening for me. I've tried to ignore it but it's actively causing me a lot of distress (even while l'm actively in the process of getting my own poetry book published).

I love writing. It's been a release for me since I was a kid. Fan-Fiction has been a place for me to write about anything l've ever been interested in, and I absolutely (in a cheesy way) adore the weird little universe l've made. I love all of your comments, they make me SO happy. However, I'm at my limits. I feel sort of just vulnerable and very upset, so I think in the best interest of me and my content. I think I might be taking my books down so I can write and and do whatever without feeling knocked on.

These books have served as a release for me from my actual assignments and real writing. I love creating this silly characters, as they let me vent about real people in my life/situations l've come across (If you know me irl, then you know). But it's super frustrating for me and degrading to see some of these characters and ideas l've created and basically spent so much of my limited free time on, to be basically taken and ripped up.

I'm saying this not because l'm angry, but because l'm hurt. There is nothing wrong with liking the format, or certain elements of someone's writing. I used to read Kurt Cobain fics on here that heavily inspired me (In The Sun!!!!). But what people have been sending me pictures of goes beyond inspiration, and it's begun to hurt my feelings. It's hard for me to want to keep going and or create, when I feel like it's inevitably going to get taken from me in some way or another.

This is why l'm where I am currently. I don't know if I'm going to take down my books and write privately, or move permanently to A03 where l'll never have to deal with this again, or just stop fan fic writing in general. I really don't want to do any of these, but I'm getting burnt out and really, upset by this.

I haven't made up my mind yet, I just feel exhausted.
If any of you'd like to be friends, I promise l'm not a weirdo and my messages are open. I'd love to know some of you more.

I just wanted to give my readers a heads up, in the case I do delete.