Chapter 79: Once or Twice

Previously:

when I walk in I was expecting for everyone to run to the door but of course the only ones that did were Sadie and Roxy I pet their heads and say “hey girls” then I hear my mom say “Alex is that you?” I try running up the stairs as fast as I could but then my dad got on the way and he says “where are you going and where the hell have you been?” “I went out and now I am going upstairs to my room” “no you are not go to the other room and talk to her” “no dad I don't want to talk to her” “Alex go and talk with her let her explain” is he seriously taking her side? What the hell so I say pissed off “are you really taking her side?” “you need to talk to her Alex you can’t avoid her anymore running away for your problems” I roll my eyes “whatever I'm leaving” I walk towards the door and open it and then I her Demi say “Alex can we please talk, please don’t leave me” I stop and just sigh and say “why don't you go talk with Scarlett’s lips since you love them so much” she says “please Alex” I sigh and turn around and say “fine let's go to the back”

Alex’s Pov:

We walk to the backyard and I cross my arms around my chest and say in a cold tone “talk” she gets close to me and she says “Alex I'm really, really sorry for what I did yesterday I really am I'm sorry for saying all those things to you and hitting you” at this point she was crying already and I say “I don't care about those things what I care about is you and Scarlett kissing” she says “Alex it didn't mean anything I promise” it’s true that they kissed I seriously cannot believe it I rubbed my hands through my hair frustrated and say “if it didn’t mean anything then why did you guys kiss in the first place?” “it was the day that I relapsed I don't know what came over my mind I guess I was just feeling really vulnerable and we kissed but it didn't mean anything” I nod my head not believing what I am hearing and I say “do you like her?” I expected her to answer right away and say no but instead she just stays quiet and I nod my head and say “wow are you kidding me?” she says “no of course I don't like her how could you even ask me that” I chuckle “you responded too late if you don't want to be with me anymore then why don't you just break up with me why say yes to everything I did yesterday, why are you making me fall even more in love with you if you don't feel the same” she yells back “I am in love with you Alex I don't like Scarlett I only want you” “then why did you hesitate?” she crying and I can tell she is getting more and more frustrated and says “I don't know Alex but I don't like her like that” “oh but you guys kissed” she says “that is so not fair Alex I didn't get upset when you told me you liked Rachel” I say “oh so now I'm the bad person at least I told you I like her even though it all went away in less than a minute, I didn't go behind your back and kiss her” she goes and hugs me and cries on my chest and says “I’m sorry I didn't mean it, and it didn’t mean anything I swear” I pull her back and say “whatever Demi” and I walk away.

2 weeks have passed by since that incident I didn’t break up with Demi because I still love her I know that her and Scarlett kissed but I can’t break up with her I love her too much to leave her, I told her that I just need time like I said I didn’t break up with her but I was just really hurt that she kissed her, of course we barely talked during those 2 weeks since I was still mad at her, but it was prom weekend and it’s best that Demi and I should just work things out, so I was on my way right now to pick up Demi from the airport with her hair stylist and make up person and Marisa she was going with us because AC asked her to prom yeah apparently her and Scarlett broke up, I arrive to the airport and I see Demi and the girls she sees me and then smiles widely and comes and hugs me really hard and says “hi baby” I smile and say “hi beautiful” and we lean in and kiss I look at the girls and say “hi ladies” they smile at me and say “hi” we get into the car and I put their stuff in the trunk and we head over to the house we walk in and well my mom immediately asks “girls are you hungry?” and they say “yes” before they go into the kitchen I tell them what room the girls are getting and Demi and I go into my room and she closes the door and sits on the edge of the bed while I was looking for some shorts for her because she wanted to be comfortable and also because we might be getting in the pool, I say “any color preference?” she chuckles and says “red” I smile “oh ok so I have red with black” she says “that's fine” I turn around and she was laying in my bed in black lingerie, dam she looks really hot whoa is it hot in here or is it just me I get nervous and say “Demi what are you doing?” she smiles at me seductively and says “I thought maybe we could have a little fun” “Demi I don't think that's a good idea” she pouts and says “why not?”.