Chapter 81: The Start Of Something New

Previously:

“babe you need to stop” she smiles “really don't you like it?” “yes I do but we are in the hospital” “I know but this is really exciting” I smile and she pulls down my shorts and starts sucking Jr and like I said it's not physically on me but man it feels good” she continues and I move her hair to the side and she says “you like that baby” “uh yes I do” I thrust again and she says “no, no, no, no thrusting” I say “babe come here let me pleasure you” she smirks and well it was a good thing she was wearing shorts she takes them off and goes and sits on my face and I start eating her out slowly and she would moan “oh yes baby right there, right there baby” I start to go faster and I say “ride my tongue beautiful” she starts moving back and forward and she moans “oh my god Alex oh yes baby faster, faster” I help her go faster “I'm almost there oh yes” then out of nowhere the door opens and someone says “hi” she stops and says “oh my god I'm so sorry I'll come back later” and she walks out….

Alex’s Pov:

Holy shit did that just really happen? Did a nurse really just walk in on us? I look at Demi and I can tell that she is just as shocked as I am and she says “oh my god that did not just happen?” “it just did” I can’t help but laugh she gets off me and she punches my shoulder and says “it's not funny” I say “yes it is” I pull up my shorts and cover myself and she says “oh my god that is so embarrassing” she is putting on her clothes as fast as she could and I say “babe relax she's not going to say anything” she says “I know she isn't but I can't even Ughh” she finishes putting on her clothes and I say “Demi please calm down” she says “I am calm ok” I chuckles “yeah I can tell” she looks at me and says “Alex it's not funny” she starts crying and I can tell that she is really hurt that I am not taking this seriously and I say “babe I'm sorry please come here” she comes and I hug her and say “I'm really sorry for laughing” she says “it's ok I'm sorry I think I'm just having one of my moments” “it’s ok, it's ok I love you Demi” “I love you too Alex” we lean in and kiss and then someone knocks on the door and asks “is it ok if I come in?” I say “yeah it is” the nurse walks in and says “I am so sorry for just walking in but you pushed the red button so I thought you were calling me” I say “oh we must have pressed the button by accident” Demi says “I am so sorry you had to see that I really am” she says “it's ok Ms. Lovato no need to apologize and I swear I won't say anything to anyone” she smiles “thank you very much” I say “I'm really sorry too and um can you please try not to mention this to my family” she chuckles “yeah no problem but can I have an autograph from Ms. Lovato and a Lexmi picture?” we smile and Demi says “of course and you can call me Demi” I say confused “who's Lexmi?” “babe that's us” the nurse says “yeah it's your ship name” I say “oh that's right wow your Lovatics are creative” Demi smiles at me and well the nurse got her autograph and the picture she wanted and they took me to one of the tests, they brought me back to the room and she says “ok we are going to take out 3 bloods samples” I say “ok”.

A different nurse comes and says “ok can I see your right arm?” I stretch it out and she says “wow nice muscles” I smile and say “thanks” she ties the yellow thing around my shoulder and she rubs her hand down in a seductive way, the whole time she was being really flirty I look at Demi and I can tell she wanted to rip the nurses head off, the nurse says “how often do you work out?” “um every day for 2 hours” she bites her lip “wow very impressive” before she puts the needle inside she says “so do you like it slow or rough?” Demi says “excuse me?” I say “um what exactly are talking about here?” she looks at Demi with a who the fuck are you face and says “who are you?” Demi says “I'm her girlfriend and you are about to be the nurse who's ass I kick” the nurse scoffs and says “ha yeah sure you wish honey” she looks at me and says “here you go” she hands me a paper but I didn't grab it so she put it in my private part rubbed me, I tried to get away and she smiles and says “call me whenever she can't satisfy you anymore” she walks out and Demi says “that bitch is going to get it” I pull her back and say “babe she's not worth it” Demi groans and says “oh my god I swear I want to kill her right now” “please don't kill her” she looks at me with a raised eyebrow and I say “if you kill her then I will take the blame go to jail and I'll miss you very much” she says “Aww you would take the blame for me?” I smile “yeah of course I would” she says “why?” “because I love you very much and I mean there are sooo many Lovatics that care about you so much and need you here, me I have no one I'm nobody” she smiles and says “that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me but you do know that you are really famous right?” I make a confused face and say “really?” she rubs my hair and says “yeah everyone loves you even paparazzi love you because you aren't rude or mean to them and actually answer their questions and let them take pictures of you” “what really?” she smiles “yeah you have fans Alex trust me and they call themselves Aletics” I say “Aletics?” she chuckles at my confusion and says “yeah you know Alex and addicts put together” I say “ooh ok I see” She laughs and says “you really need to lay off the education books and go more on social media” I laugh knowing that she is right I know I seem like a rebel I mean I was selling drugs and everything but trust me when it came to school I would become a nerd literally even Lauren and my parents found it weird, I smile and say “I think I do” she smiles and says “I love you Alex” I say “I love you too Demi” we lean in and share a passionate kiss and we pull away and just look into each-other’s eyes smiling at each other, I am head over heels with this girl.