Chapter 127: My Hormones Are Out Of Control

Previously:

"no Demi I am not in love with her ok I am in love with you, I love you sooo much that when you pulled away from me just a couple of minutes ago I felt my a sting in my heart that's how much I love you that just something like that can make me feel like I am losing you, and you right now wanting to leave breaks my heart even more because I lost you once and I feel like I am going to lose you again if you decide to give us a break, please Demi please don't leave me again don't break my heart because not only will you be taking my heart with you but you will be also taking our baby girl Demi you" she stays quiet and says "Alex I love you so much and trust me this is hard for me but I just I need to figure somethings out Alex, especially with our baby coming in just 4 months, I am not breaking up with you or anything but I just need you to give me time" I sigh and nod my head this is the beginning of our break up I can see it already.....

Demi's Pov:

Alex just dropped me off at my parent's house and now I am laying down in my old bedroom, I know that I am a bitch for deciding to leave Alex just like that but I just I need him to figure out that if he really does love me so much that he will want to marry me, I'm not mad at him for talking to Isabella I just made that up as an excuse honestly now that I am more calm I feel kind of guilty I love being pregnant but at the same time I don't because my hormones make me do crazy things and I know that what I just did was because of my stupid hormones, ughhh what the hell did I just do I know that Alex hasn't proposed because we are still working on our trust issues I mean come on it's only been 5 months since we got back together and who knows if Alex wants to marry what if he just loves me but doesn't want to get married? Stupid hormones I decide to call him and he answers and says "Demi what's wrong?" "I'm sorry" "what happened baby what are you sorry about?" "I just my hormones are out of control I thought they were better but they are not can you please come over and talk to me?" he says "don't worry baby I'll be there as soon as possible just relax ok" "ok I will" we click and I let out a few tears and I rub my stomach and say "I love you sooo much baby girl but please help me control my hormones".

Next thing you know I feel my eyes closing and soon enough I am asleep I wake up when I feel someone rubbing my cheek, I open my eyes and I see Alex sitting down next to me he smiles and says "hi beautiful how are you feeling?" "I feel fine I just I'm really sorry Alex we don't need time apart it was just my hormones taking over me again" he gives me that charming smile that I love so much and he says "you know I thought about it and yeah I kind of figured out why your hormones did that to you" I chuckle and say "you didn't do nothing wrong babe I promise" he smiles and says "you thought that I was going to propose hu? When I got down on my knee?" I cover my face with my pillow because he figured it out and he chuckles and says "I knew it" I nod my head and say "stop it I really did think that" "I'm sorry baby that I made you think that" I take the pillow off and I look at him and say "I'm sorry for thinking that baby I really am it's ok if you don't want to marry me" "no, no, no it's not that babe I do want to marry you I just I didn't think that we were ready for that since we just got back together 5 months ago and we are still working on making things right" I nod my head understanding and say "yeah I know baby once I calmed down I realized that, I'm really sorry for hurting you like that Alex I just thought that you didn't want to marry me but you are right we are still not ready for that" he smiles and says "trust me I do want to marry you but when you and I are both ready ok and hopefully that can be when our baby girl is born" I smile "I'd love that" he smiles back and I say "I love you Alex" he says "and I love you Demi".

We lean in and begin to kiss but I pull Alex from his collar and he gently gents on top of me without hurting my stomach we are in a heated make out session and I unbutton Alex's shirt and I lift up his muscle shirt and scratch his back when he finds my sweet spot I moan into his ear "Oh my god babe you are so sexy" he groans when I run my hands down his abs and he says "babe you're making me hard" I chuckle and say "well then why don't I fix that for you" I reach for his pants and he says "wow baby are you sure I mean your parents are downstairs they can walk in at any moment" I chuckle "trust me they won't come upstairs because they know that we are a having a serious conversation right now" he chuckles and says "oh it is a very serious conversation" I giggle and I flip us over and now I am on top of him, he says "isn't this weird that we are about to have sex in your old bedroom" I begin to think about it and then I remembered that I had sex with Wilmer and Joe in here obviously not at the same time but it's kind of weird and a turn off just thinking about it so I say "wait never mind we can't do this in here" Alex looks at me confused and says "whoa why not?" "because I had sex with Joe and Wilmer in here" his face turns into a disgusted face I think I just scarred him and he sits down and get ups up right away and says "ew babe I didn't need to know that" I chuckle and get up and say "I'm sorry babe but trust me it was a turn off for me as soon as I thought about it" he chuckles and walks over to me and wraps his arms around me and says "did you at least change and burn the bed sheets?" I laugh and punch his shoulder and say "of course I did you goof" he chuckles and kisses the side of my head.