Chapter 138: 1 Week Later

Previously:

"I don't want to talk to him anymore Sam I really don't I tried talking to him and he called me a slut and didn't even believe after I was being honest with" "I'm sure that he didn't mean it Demi" "yes he did Sam I saw it in his eyes he meant every word, if you don't want to come with me then it's ok I understand but I have to leave" I begin to walk away and then I hear him say "Demi wait" I stop and say "I am done waiting" he catches up to me and says "wait up I'm going with you" I stop and turn around and give him a small smile, I know that I am insane for leaving just like that especially with Sam but I need sometime for myself I need to be away from Alex, Sam drives us to the airport I'm not even taking clothes or anything just my purse which kind of has everything that I need, we get there and he walk over to the person that sales the tickets (A/N: Idk what they are called lmao) and says with a big smile on her face that I just wanted to rip off "Hi how may I help you?" wait where the hell are we even going? "give us a minute" I look at Sam and I say "Sam where are we going?" he chuckles "I honestly don't know I thought you knew" I chuckle and say "I don't know I mean I didn't even think about it to be honest" "have you ever been to Hawaii?" "nope never" "then let's go to Hawaii" I chuckle and look at the lady can we get 2 tickets to Hawaii"

Lauren's Pov:

I can't believe she left with Sam, where the hell did they go I've tried calling both Demi and Sam but neither of them answer, how did they just leave I knew that something was fishy about Sam, my parents finally arrived they are inside with Alex who apparently was freaking out so they had to sedate him, I don't know what's going on all I know is that when Alex finds out that Demi is gone and that she left with her ex-boyfriend who is his brother, he is going to fucking lose especially since Demi is pregnant god I don't know how this is going to turn out to be honest all I know is that Camila and I have to leave pretty soon, Isabella unfortunately had to leave also and Haley and Dallas went home already because of the kids, so right now Alex is just going to stay with my mom dad and Chris, it is night time so Camila and I headed back to Haley and Dallas place, I was driving the rental car and Camila says "I still cannot believe that Demi left with Sam" I nod head "I know I can't believe it either" she says "do you think that something is going to happen between them?" "I really hope nothing happens because if it does I am going to kill Sam with my bare hands" I accelerate my speed and Camila puts her hand on my shoulder and she says "babe slow down please the baby is with us" and just like that that anger went away and I slowed down, I stop at a red light and I look towards Camila and I say "I'm sorry baby I really I just I don't want Alex to go through any more pain than he already has" she looks at me with a smile and she says "I know that you don't want him to go through any more pain but if this is what both Demi and Alex have to go through to have their happy ending then just let it be"

I look at her with confusion and say "but why let them suffer why not prevent it from happening?" "because sometimes that's what it takes sometimes you have to suffer a little to have a happy ending of course it hurts like hell but in the end it is worth it" I smile at her and say "this is why I love you Karla Camila Cabello always have the right words to say with a big meaning and truth behind" she smiles and says "and I love you Lauren Michelle Jauregui" I smile and we lean in to kiss but then someone honks behind us and that's when we realized that the light was green, I roll my eyes and begin to drive again and Camila chuckles and says "you are so cute when you are annoyed" I chuckle and she says "come on let's go we have to go to sleep early since we have to leave tomorrow morning" I nod my head agreeing and I continue driving we arrive to the house and get out of the car, we knock on the door and Haley comes and opens it and says "hey" we smile and walk in and we see that they are all sitting down in the living by all I mean only Dallas, Haley and Lexi I am assuming Max and Lily are sleeping already, we sit down and Haley says "so how did it go between Alex and Demi did she tell him everything?" I look at Camila and sigh and Camila says "she told him but it didn't go well he um ended up calling her a slut and well I am assuming that more things where said between them and next thing you know um" she pauses and looks at me and Dallas says "what happened?" I say "she left Dallas" "what do you mean she left?" "she left with Sam" Dallas looks at me confused and says "she left with Sam? Where did she go?" "I honestly would love to know where they are but I don't know they just left" Dallas gets up and says "I need to call her" she walks away