Chapter 70: Unknown Part 2

HAPPY 70TH CHAPTER! I cannot believe it's been 70 chapters that is seriously crazy I never thought I would write 70 chapter, the other day I was looking at the first couple of chapters and I realized then that they were super short I was even amazed at how short they were it was funny and kind of embarrassing lol But hey now we are up to the 70th chapter and there is still more to come let's see if we could get 100 chapters! ;) But thank you all for reading this story it really does mean a lot to me and I love you all for reading it! =)

Previously:

Unknown Pov's:

Well wasn't that sweet Alex just sang her last words that she will be able to ever sing again, now it is my turn to have some fun with them, I give the signal and we get out of the car and walk over to them and I say "well, well, well now wasn't that sweet of you Alex" Alex says "what are you doing here?" I say "oh just paying a little visit to you and Demi" Demi says "_______ you need to leave, and leave us alone" I chuckle and say "I will after tonight don't worry" Alex says "get the hell out of here ______ you have not right to be here" I chuckle "yes I do because you and I have some unfinished business since you took Demi away from me" Demi says "you need to understand that I love Alex and not you I could never love you" I chuckle "I know that don't worry but I want to have a little fun with you guys" I give the signal again and they are both hit from behind and knocked out, I smile to myself and say "this is going to be fun isn't it?" and her lovely voice says "yes it is"........

Alex's Pov:

Ugh what the hell why does my head hurt so much I open my eyes and that is when I realize that I am tied up to a chair my mouth has duct tape over it and I look around and see that I am in a warehouse but I don't see anyone else where is Demi what the hell happened? And then I hear

Unknown's Pov:

I walk in to the warehouse and I see that Alex has just woken up and I say "well, well, well look who finally decided to wake up" she looks me and I can tell that she is still really weak from that hit that she received and she says "what the hell do you want?, where is Demi?" "what do I want well I want many things in life I want to tell you the truth, I want to watch you suffer, I want to take what was mine, but there is just one thing that I really, really want which is to see the look on your face when I tell you that you buddy Jake" she looks at me and interrupts and says "what the hell did you do to him Wilmer?" (oooooh it was Wilmer!! Shocking? I don't know lol) I chuckle and say "well let's just say that he is now up there with your little girlfriend Jenny" she looks at me with a shocked and sad expression and I knew then that I hit her right in the heart not because of Jake or maybe because of Jake but because I brought up his little girlfriends name, and I chuckle to myself and walk away and say "talk to you in a bit Alex" she starts yelling a lot of inappropriate things that you don't want to know and is asking for Demi, well it's time to go pay her a visit too and tell her the truth about the real Alex Jauregui or should I say Alex Valderrama is.

Demi's Pov:

Why the hell is Wilmer doing this? I thought he was going to leave us alone already after that day that he went to the house. For some reason he did not tie me up I woke up and I was in nice room that had was really comfortable of course the door was locked and had no windows or anything what kind of room doesn't have any windows, where is Alex the last thing I remember was him showing up to the house and then telling us all these things and then everything went black, I really hope that Alex is in the same house that I am and is just in a different room what is Wilmer going to do to us well more like what the hell does he want from us. I then hear someone unlocking the door and Wilmer walks in and I immediately back up and he says "rise and shine hermosa" I throw up in my mouth a little and say "cut the crap Wilmer what the hell do you want and where is Alex?" he chuckles and says "patience Hermosa patience, god no wonder you and Alex love each other you are both sooo impatient" I roll my eyes and he says "now, now Demi if you want me to not hurt you Alex then you have to behave and be a good girl" I groan and say "stop treating me like a child Wilmer where is she?" I can tell that I upset him and he yells "well maybe I will stop treating you like a child if you stop acting like one" I back up to the wall because he is now all up on my face and he backs up and says "gosh I swear you are still the same pathetic little girl that I was with I don't know how Alex puts up with you, oh wait that's right she is also immature and pathetic like come on act your age" I chuckle "if we are immature then what are you right now hu? You are being just as immature as we supposedly are come on Wilmer seriously kidnapping us" he chuckles and says "you better watch the words that come out of your mouth Demi because I can have you killed as fast as I snap my fingers" I back up a little out of fear and just sit down on the bed.